gate crashing a MSV race

StevoD

10 pages on Piston Heads about this, certainly though, the outside video doesn't match up with the inside video:

There's a window open in this clip, but there doesn't seem to be in the interior shots and the passenger seat appears to be empty:

Brands are releasing a statement according to twatter, but only to enquiring media...

Think somebody on behalf of the Forum should enquire from Brands.

I know the Press Office so lets see what happens. :surrender:

It's a matter for for Brands and the police, no need for the forum to get involved with something that has nothing to do with us.

Brands said they were only releasing their statement to media who enquired. As it's a good post, just curious to know the outcome. But we know now as he's been arrested. I never intended the Forum to get involved, so apologies if I gave that impression.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 pages on Piston Heads about this, certainly though, the outside video doesn't match up with the inside video:

There's a window open in this clip, but there doesn't seem to be in the interior shots and the passenger seat appears to be empty:

Brands are releasing a statement according to twatter, but only to enquiring media...

Think somebody on behalf of the Forum should enquire from Brands.

I know the Press Office so lets see what happens. :surrender:

It's a matter for for Brands and the police, no need for the forum to get involved with something that has nothing to do with us.

Brands said they were only releasing their statement to media who enquired. As it's a good post, just curious to know the outcome. But we know now as he's been arrested. I never intended the Forum to get involved, so apologies if I gave that impression.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No probs Will, no biggy. :)
  • Like 1

Slightly off topic, I had a PM convo regarding Tapatalk the other day with people complaining about double posts, it's always been fine for me :thumbs:

so glad you revealed what Stevo meant, as the only DP I could think of is a tad more gross and I really didn't want to think about that hahaha

• Like 2

As much as it seems fishy, just wanted to state, if you watch the internal video - You can see where the external films from, you also see the 2 correct cars over taking him from the external video which is the same from the inside.

• Like 1

False imprisonment. I think they just needed a bolt on charge to hold him, MSV are in talks with their legal eagles to see what they can do him for. Looks like he might get the book thrown at him - and too bloody right as well.

• Like 1

WhackyWill - Do you work at Brands Hatch or something ?

Sorry dude, I don't get you.

You liked my question but didn't answer.

Your posts suggest that you work there, I also spotted something else about you taking your Mum out one day or something ??

WhackyWill - Do you work at Brands Hatch or something ?

Sorry dude, I don't get you.

You liked my question but didn't answer.

Your posts suggest that you work there, I also spotted something else about you taking your Mum out one day or something ??

It's the internet, you're not meant to get people.

Are you Sherlock Holmes?

• Like 1