Hiya

Hi Guys

I thought I'd introduce myself, my name's Jeny and i'm currently the proud ownder of a '56 350Z. It's stock with the exception of a AEM induction kit, though I hope to start adding to this pretty soon :D so I'm sure I'll be asking lots of questions, nice to meet you all :thumbs:

Jeny

Welcome to this great site. Would be nice if you were in my area . . A newbie myself and looking for friends for a meet up. Enjoy the day , perhaps you could let us now what you are from.

I think she is from earth froma Human being lol :lol:;)

Hi welcome to the 350z site, you will find lots of info here for your car and maybe even spend more than you started out to lol, so be prepared to give your credit card a battering :blush:

Be nice to see some pics of your car, how are you finding the oil consumption on the 2006 model? :thumbs:

Thanks for the welcome :)

I'm on the sussex/surrey border but work in Crawley, I some times see another silver 350 on the way which i wave too, but I don't see that many around (which I think is a good thing).

I'll try and post some picutres of my car later, after shopping on the polished bliss site I cleaned the car quite a bit this week but then had to take it to Nissan to get my door sill replaced, so I'll give it a quick once over first.

I've already had a chat to Abbey about doing performance mods to my 350 but I didn't realise how many cosmetic bits I could buy, I think your right Zedrush, the credit card is going to get a battering :blush: and touchwood, so far I've had no problems with the oil consumption

Welcome Jeny - nice to see another southerner on board :thumbs:

cool wasnt sure if the oil consumption was a general problem or one off on the newer models. Look forward to the pics, Im 15 mins from Thurrock lakeside otherside of the Dartford Tunnel :thumbs: Keep your eyes peeled for a modified Kuro Black 350z :thumbs:

5k miles on my 296 engine and still waiting to do an oil top-up - so maybe its a running-in thing that has caused probs for others? :unsure: