& So It Begins

bytespc

I'm in danger of washing the plaintiff my car I clean it that much í ½í± . Putting petrol in it every 270 miles is getting old thou 😔

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's like 15mpg, how hard are you driving the thing? :lol:

I'm in danger of washing the plaintiff my car I clean it that much ������ . Putting petrol in it every 270 miles is getting old thou ������

Assuming he fills it to the top every time. ;)

@mouthwash .... Genuinely don't drive it hard ... My trip back and forward to work is only 8 miles it never gets a chance to do longer trips really and when I fill up the trip computer always says 280/285 left in the tank :(

I'm in danger of washing the plaintiff my car I clean it that much ������ . Putting petrol in it every 270 miles is getting old thou ������

Assuming he fills it to the top every time. ;)

Well if he wasn't then it'd just be his own fault :p

Maybe I need to check what I'm really getting ... Next time I fill it up I will keep a track of the miles I do and the cost to fill it up

Can't lie the fuel consumption is a joke lol ... Car would have been sold if I didn't love it so much

Dean - I think your fuels sensor is a bit duffer like the rest of ours, so when it says it's empty, theres still a good 15 liters or so in there. When the light is on and you fill it up, how much are you getting in there? I get about 65 liters from light to full so there's about 15 liters still in there :)

Edited by KyleR

Can't lie the fuel consumption is a joke lol ... Car would have been sold if I didn't love it so much

I'm getting tired of really low MPG too, I knew what I was getting myself into before buying the car tho. I travel to work and back in a busy city center every day and currently spend about £400 a month on petrol, I do go for a good hoon atleast once a week too mind, I quite often find myself just going for a drive to clear my head after a busy day.

Looking at my finances it's actually scary how much money I've spent on running/maintaining this car in this year, probably somewhere in the region of £7,300.

I'm still in love with the car tho but I can't help thinking I should be putting the money towards a house or saving for my future :wacko: