Baptists New Porsche

Baptist

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see the paintshield lines :p

You'll be seeing stars if you dont watch it! :lol:;):p:boxing:

:lol: oh oh, its another porsche v lambo contest - they should have stuck to their Zs so they have nothing to prove!

(Have to admit I'd love 'em both, for different reasons. I'll just have to keep plugging away at the lottery)

I can see the paintshield lines :p

You'll be seeing stars if you dont watch it! :lol:;):p:boxing:

:lol: oh oh, its another porsche v lambo contest - they should have stuck to their Zs so they have nothing to prove!

(Have to admit I'd love 'em both, for different reasons. I'll just have to keep plugging away at the lottery)

Wouldn't have been much of a contest if they'd stuck to their respective Zeds though.... :lol:

Bap, care to have a photo shoot one day? :teeth:

No probs, you supplying the hot females?

I can do, however will get a slap from the lady.

I will be more than happy to take pictures though next time i am in oxford and you are around :thumbs:

Its just a "Caterham" Roadsport A but with R400 engine.

Does the job, but there are far far quicker drivers than me (and 6 stone lighter) however it always make me smile when driving it.

PS yellow / black very common, and all the black bits are actually Carbon but just extremely dirty as always.

PSS

Extra points if you can guess the track, big hint in the picture as not many have a occupied house smack bang in the middle of the track.

Its just a "Caterham" Roadsport A but with R400 engine.

Does the job, but there are far far quicker drivers than me (and 6 stone lighter) however it always make me smile when driving it.

PS yellow / black very common, and all the black bits are actually Carbon but just extremely dirty as always.

PSS

Extra points if you can guess the track, big hint in the picture as not many have a occupied house smack bang in the middle of the track.

Cadwell Park

bit unfair as curcuit is Folembray in France. Pretty good in the dry but difficult to get power down in the wet.

Grant see you are doing the big circuits now, how does the car do against others.

I still thing it would be too heavy, but I probably did not have the skills to use the brakes as little as poss.

bit unfair as curcuit is Folembray in France.

Didnt spot that, was working my way down a list;

o Not an MSA circuit (can tell by the lack of edge lines and "furiniture") plus I would probably have spotted it.

o Not an Airfield (not with that dirty great hill in the way)

o Thought it might be a UK sprint or hill climb circuit like curborough, dunkeswell, aintree, lyddon hill, prescott etc but wasnt ringing any bells plus you said it was a circuit.

Had me beat anyway.....

bit unfair as curcuit is Folembray in France. Pretty good in the dry but difficult to get power down in the wet.

Grant see you are doing the big circuits now, how does the car do against others.

I still thing it would be too heavy, but I probably did not have the skills to use the brakes as little as poss.

Z is too heavy in general and a bit underpowered for the big circuits. Saying that it is still a great car on the track - immensely enjoyable.

Thanks for that.

I wanted the added luxury that the 4S (particularly in the spec I've got), gives over the GT3, and I prefer the turbo body that the 4S uses.

This car has all the performance you'll ever need in the real world, and the ability to completely use it to the full.

Thanks for that.

I wanted the added luxury that the 4S (particularly in the spec I've got), gives over the GT3, and I prefer the turbo body that the 4S uses.

This car has all the performance you'll ever need in the real world, and the ability to completely use it to the full.

yes I'm sure day to day. My cousin is a technician in a Porsche dealership so i have been out in a few 911s and the 4S is one of them. Very nice!

• 4 weeks later...