Bristol 350z drivers beware!!!

Dt_028

Hello all

Now I wouldn't usually post up here, however what has happened tonight needs to be highlighted. If anyone knows this guy please let me know! I would like to personally see him again ;)

Black 350z

Reg: T8 ***

Whoever owns this vehicle needs to seriously evaluate how you drive!

1) if you insist on driving up my ass with the front of your car inches from my bumper as soon as I leave the lights you are going to **** people off! It's dangerous and not going to do you any favours! Especially as it wasn't safe to filter into the left lane

2) after 4 seconds of driving up someone's backside you feel it's a good idea to blind them with you're "HID" lights, again be prepared to **** that person off!

3) undertaking like you did is illegal and dangerous, goes without saying...you are not on castle coombe circuit you chav

4) calling the ****er sign out the window again isn't doing you any favours! As well as being deemed dangerous a you don't have full control of the vehicle

Now the funny part is as traffic forced you to slow down from speeding, yet again I caught up with you. And guess what....you couldn't even look at me! This shows me you are a weak individual with poor character and are about as much of a man as graham norton. Seriously grow a pair of balls and if you have the guts to call me a ****er out of your window then have the balls to follow it through

Just so you are aware I will be reporting you to the police for dangerous driving. You bring a shame to the 350z community but most of all you made yourself look like a complete fool by crapping yourself when I came along side you! Now don't worry, I know the reg details and if I see you again I will 100% explain to you the error of your ways!

Kind regards

;)

He has those stupid "HID" lights, I get the impression the standard 350z lights don't work? Anyway detracts from the point, standard lights or high intensity lights you don't drive inches from someone's bumper with the full beams on.

People need to watch out for this tool

I know. Not all people who own a 350z drive like tools. But ok sure someone in this community knows him, so if this is passed on I'm sure he will get the drift :)

To be honest, good on you for handling this like a grownup and not lowering yourself to their level. Welcome to the forum, I'm guessing you won't stick around, but welcome none the less :)

To be honest this guy drives like a idiot and people need to know and take care when on meets.

I'm a member of the skyline owners club, own a r33 gtst stage 1 350hp. I love jap cars and love forums and the car world, however I don't drive like this knob did.

Named and shamed and I hope he sees this. Especially after crapping himself in the car when I came along side him

I know. Not all people who own a 350z drive like tools. But ok sure someone in this community knows him, so if this is passed on I'm sure he will get the drift :)

To be honest, good on you for handling this like a grownup and not lowering yourself to their level. Welcome to the forum, I'm guessing you won't stick around, but welcome none the less :)

+1

Welcome and sorry to see you had a problem with a 350z driver. Did he/she have a forum sticker?

Thanks for the support guys, glad to see some decent people on here. Didn't see a sticker but it was slightly modded, and most people who love there cars like we all do are on a forum

I wanted to do the same with a Seat Cupra K1 driver, had the forum marked on his car but didn't get accepted to join their forum to discuss this idiots driving, probably cos my proposed forum name of "Red Light Runner" didn't get approved. :lol:

To be fair DT, the driver you're discussing may not even be on the forum. Worth a shot though.

• Like 1

Haha yea I can imagine. Well the reg plate: T8 *** can't be too hard to trace down. Time will tell, if any Bristol folk see this I'm sure it will get back to him. If I see him. Il be sure to also tell him :p

What a tool!!! Good on ya.

Not much fun on the roads these days driving even in the zed and muppets like this just make life on the roads even worse, I wont make any friends saying this but driving like that you can only expect him to wrap it around a lamp post or wall before long, lets just hope if he does he only injures himself and not some other poor sole on the roads...

I had a similar situation about 12 years ago, chav in 306 up my ass, acting like a d@@k, overtook me on a dark country lane " i knew the roads, but i dont think he did" anyway blind bend came out of nowhere and his hit a high kerb and lamp post and rolled the car across the other side of the road hitting the side of a house, funny thing was that he didnt have a seat belt on and was actually thrown clear out of the car. I remember stopping and getting out to help and was shocked when the lump of car was empty only to see the chav stumble out the bushes...

Apart from totalling his car he didnt do any damage to himself "shame really" as the house in question had so much structural damage i remember seeing them over a period of almost 6 months rebuild half the house all because of some Kn@b h@@d.

Anyway rant over and good on ya for sharing!!!

Exactly!

Now we all know the unwritten rule of the road that's if someone comes up behind you, you simply move left, I abide by this rule as I'm sure most people do but this time I didn't even have the chance. Leaving the lights there were two other cars in the left lane so unfortunately patience wasn't something this chap had.

And I agree, we all like speed and "driving" our cars but there's a time and place. The above was not it. And yes I'm sure he will crash soon, lets just hope he doesn't damage anyone or anything else :-/

I think most of us will have our thinking caps on to name and shame the owner if we recognise the plate.

Darren350 is from Bristol and had a black Zed. Note I said HAD as he sold it, but not sure if it was locally or not.

I don't suppose it had gold wheels did it.....? :scare: :scare: :scare:

• Like 1

You often find that these idiots that act all tough behind the wheel .. Or via text etc and rather " shy " face to face .. Well done for not pulling him out his car at the lights

Anyone doing this to me all I do is slow down to a crawl and really slow them down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a young lad. But if it was a old man or woman in their 70's on there way home, or a mum with her kids or whatever then that's what really worries me. I can react quick enough to idiots like this but many probably couldn't.

It's only a matter of time before this guy causes an accident. It's a shame

I'm only glad you had quick enough reflexes to avoid an accident, like you say there's a time and a place to drive the way this dickhead did and it usually involves old Jags & Rovers driving round a circular track. He needs to be made aware that his style of driving isn't appreciated and it gives us all a bad name by association.