[SOLD]Ultralite Wheels

mouthwash

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...

WHO WANTS A BLUE REAR BUMPER FOR FREE, THAT'S RIGHT, FOR FREE.

Just come and collect the naffin' thing before I have to cut it up and chuck it away (pics on page 1).

The wheels are still available for the dirt cheap price of £80.

Nobody wants a free bumper? I'm going to cut it up at the weekend so you've only got a few days to confirm you want it/collect it.

Cut it up, cut out the number plate recess, and I'll take that. I'll use it for making a mold!

Nobody wants a free bumper? I'm going to cut it up at the weekend so you've only got a few days to confirm you want it/collect it.

Cut it up, cut out the number plate recess, and I'll take that. I'll use it for making a mold!

It's free :lol: Makes his life easier if he just cuts it up and bins it.

It's free :lol: Makes his life easier if he just cuts it up and bins it.

Bin everything except my bit :teeth: . Its better than having a full bumper eh?

Will be chopping this up tomorrow, seems a waste. Final bump to save the bumper's life. if the condition doesn't look too great you can do a Grundy and cut the bottom of the bumper off, I'm sure he'll be along with a picture at some point. :p

Edited by mouthwash

Re: the bumper mouthwash ~ I'd remove the indicators/fog/reverse lights if I were you before binning it as it won't be too much to post those if someone was willing to buy them from you.

If you've the time you could always do the red fog light delete (by baking in the oven & removing the red lens) as I'm sure someone would buy them then. ;)

GLWTS. :thumbs: