[SOLD]Ultralite Wheels

mouthwash

Those wheels. you have a couple of options to lift them

1 - Sand them down, spray them a decent neutral colour, Black/White/Gunmetal and remove the centre caps, Centre caps remind me of Lonsdale - NOT A GOOD LOOK!

2- Make them all chrome, for some reason people think chrome is awesome and stylish on everything and have to buy chrome! :stir:

1 - Sand them down, spray them a decent neutral colour, Black/White/Gunmetal and remove the centre caps, Centre caps remind me of Lonsdale - NOT A GOOD LOOK!

2- Make them all chrome, for some reason people think chrome is awesome and stylish on everything and have to buy chrome! :stir:

Thing is, they're pretty much cheap enough for someone to buy and do what they want with them. I've set the price at £300 but that's open to a cheeky offer.

I've got no idea what the chrome on the front wheels is about, I really don't want to get involved :lol:

Thing is, they're pretty much cheap enough for someone to buy and do what they want with them. I've set the price at £300 but that's open to a cheeky offer.

I've got no idea what the chrome on the front wheels is about, I really don't want to get involved :lol:

I know, but to me, they look shitter than they actually are.

Find some images of them of what they could look like :) Because that colour is hideous and makes them a lot worse than they are.

I know, but to me, they look shitter than they actually are.

Find some images of them of what they could look like :) Because that colour is hideous and makes them a lot worse than they are.

You're really not helping here, you should be saying 'If I hadn't just purchased wheels that don't fit and now have to spend stupid money upgrading the brake system then I be coming and snapping your arm off for these'. :p

The colour isn't that bad, is it? Gold? Don't forget these are probably a better fit for R33s / S14s etc

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

£250 takes the wheels, postage will be additional if you want it and they're sold as seen so ask for any specific pictures you want before I send them. I won't be entertaining complaints on £250 wheels with tyres!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...