[SOLD]Ultralite Wheels

mouthwash

Evening all,

Got a few bits up for sale that are surplus to requirements.

NOTE: ALL OF THESE ITEMS ARE IN NEED OF A REFURB, PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM ME IF YOU'RE EXPECTING THEM TO FIT ON YOUR CAR AND LOOK BRAND NEW.

FREE UK rear bumper in Azure Blue WITH light clusters and parking sensors already installed (Guessing you will need sensor unit to actually make them work). The apron however has seen better days and is in need of a refurb and has a crack on the underside near the exhaust cut outs.

P1030596_zpsee22d066.jpg

P1030595_zpsb067759d.jpg

Serious amount of stone chipping on the edges.

P1030592_zps110dd48f.jpg

P1030589_zps6199180c.jpg

Here is the crack, I've made it look as bad as I can to give you an idea, it normally sits closer together than that.

P1030594_zps09287b9d.jpg

It also has holes drilled in it where I'm assuming someone has attached a diffuser of some kind. Again, a refurb will clear this up though.

P1030597_zpsfcc08ccc.jpg

Here is where the apron is splitting from the bumper on the side but this would be rectified on the refurb.

P1030591_zps7053a91a.jpg

P1030613_zps50557d71.jpg

Due to the condition I'm after FREE

Next up I have a set of Ultralite Hikari Wheels for sale (http://www.ultralite....com/hikari.htm) in gold. The front wheels look like they have a stainless steel plate bonded to the edge to make them stand out, it's a bit past it if I'm honest but a serviceable set of wheels none the less. Probably good for winter or whatever. They're 18" and I think 8.5J at the front and 9.5J at the rear - the offset appears to be 35.

The rears have pretty much new tyres on, they're budget to the max (£70 each). There is a bit of paint peel around both wheels:

P1030600_zpsa6b56667.jpg

P1030600_zpsa6b56667.jpg

P1030601_zpsdbf930b5.jpg

The fronts have Falkens on which are pretty worn:

P1030601_zpsdbf930b5.jpg

P1030604_zps518cff06.jpg

P1030607_zps077f2989.jpg

Again, these need refurbing or are pretty good for winter wheels.

P1030615_zpse4a6642d.jpg

These wheels (if you were to choose them) retail at around £200 each without tyres, I'm looking for £80 with tyres collected.

I have tried to be as honest as I can with the above and would no way try to convince you these items are fit to be put straight on a car (with exception of the wheels which are scruffy but useable).

All items are collection only as I really want you to view the item before you take it away, I don't want any unsatisfied customers :)

Items are located in Worthing West Sussex and I am available most days at short notice for viewing / buying.

First come first serve basis.

Thanks,

Edited by mouthwash

Ah okay, thanks Aliveboy - Guys, it's carbon skinned.

DaveyBoy11 has dibs on the spoiler.

Just an FYI for everyone, I picked up this kit to take the sideskirts out of it and these items are surplus to my needs.

If everyone could sell up their V2 bumper please, then I can buy this one and not look OEM :)

I'm sure Buster would appreciate you running a V2 with canards :)

Yeah, I could then get a Carbon bonnet, tint my windows and wrap my roof......Hmmmm seems like a no brainer!
  • Like 1

If everyone could sell up their V2 bumper please, then I can buy this one and not look OEM :)

I'm sure Buster would appreciate you running a V2 with canards :)

Yeah, I could then get a Carbon bonnet, tint my windows and wrap my roof......Hmmmm seems like a no brainer!

You're on fire! or your car might be after bob sees it.

• Like 1

So now I know why you went Hmmmmm after I posted the ebay link to these!

Yep, I wanted the sideskirts :) as I could never find a set and this came up 10 minutes from my house I would have been stupid not to go and look.

Front bumper and Spoiler provisionally sold.

Two more people make this sale easy for me and take the rear bumper / wheels. :)

Good luck selling the wheels :lol:

Where did you get these from? They remind me of a Lonsdale product :lol:

Two more people make this sale easy for me and take the rear bumper / wheels. :)

Haha, they were chucked in the deal when I picked up this kit. Your Cosmis wheels don't fit, do they? Well these do! Stand out from the crowd with these ultraheavy bad boys.

To be fair if someone wants to make me an offer on the wheels (a certain bunch of drifters, maybe??) I'm sure I won't turn them down if it's reasonable. :)

Can i have 2nd dibs on the spoiler please?

You're third in the queue I think mate :)

• Like 1

Haha, they were chucked in the deal when I picked up this kit. Your Cosmis wheels don't fit, do they? Well these do! Stand out from the crowd with these ultraheavy bad boys.

To be fair if someone wants to make me an offer on the wheels (a certain bunch of drifters, maybe??) I'm sure I won't turn them down if it's reasonable. :)

In a different colour I'd quite like them I think, however having blown my clutch sky high this weekend and getting the car home afterwards, I'm beyond broke :lol:

In a different colour I'd quite like them I think, however having blown my clutch sky high this weekend and getting the car home afterwards, I'm beyond broke :lol:

Rattle can black? Gah, I think these fit the S14/R33s etc better than the 350z so if someone were to find an interested party from around that crowd I'm sure there will be a nice little finders fee for them :)

Well these do! Stand out from the crowd with these ultraheavy bad boys.

I have Ultralites Why you still mock me! :cry:

871915bc75f1072c68c8b8c50ee636ccb3f63b282ef676c6e898f24bda74eaf1.jpg

God damn it, I always manage to put my foot in it with you haha. Do you want another set? I'll do you a deal as it's you? :p

God damn it, I always manage to put my foot in it with you haha. Do you want another set? I'll do you a deal as it's you? :p

No i already have 10 so im good but think they would be nice in blue on dedmans drifters

Edited by StevoD