[SOLD]Ultralite Wheels

mouthwash

Damn, you've got more wheels than I have underpants. Dedman (aliveboy??) has come out playing the pauper so can't force them down his throat.

I already own 22 wheels, I'm broke too so sorry :lol::p

• Like 1

Ah did I not put that in the main post, oops. They're 18" and I think 8.5J at the front and 9.5J at the rear, I will need to double check that but as they're the only sizes they come in and they're both different widths that's a good guess.

GrahamC you're 3rd in the queue for the front bumper. :)

Edit: Main post now updated.

Edited by mouthwash

What do people reckon on that rear bumper? Bin it? £60 can't be bad for a bumper with lights and sensors still installed?

Also, someone take those wheels off me damn it! I can wrap them up for postage if you wish to arrange your own courier if delivery is desired.

Don't bin it, it's perfect for someone with a damaged rear end or cheap repairs etc.

But good luck with the wheels :lol:

Aye, I just can't be arsed to hold on to it forever when it's only worth a couple of quid.

£300 (or an offer) for a set of wheels with tyres (2 pretty much brand new..)? That can't be bad, surely.. :p

Edited by mouthwash

What do people reckon on that rear bumper? Bin it? £60 can't be bad for a bumper with lights and sensors still installed?

Also, someone take those wheels off me damn it! I can wrap them up for postage if you wish to arrange your own courier if delivery is desired.

I'll TAKE them off you :lol: