Veilside3 wide arch body kit

Biggunsss

Just my opinion. But wide arch, ott cars don't look right on our narrow roads under a grey gloomy sky.

They belong in SoCal on wide, palm tree lined roads in the sun.

It's the same with mustangs and camaros etc.

• Like 2

What if I get the body kit with out the arches will it look good still?did you guys get the arches bolted on or got them put on properly ?

Have a look for Madmarky's car, he has the V3 without the arches.

Just my opinion. But wide arch, ott cars don't look right on our narrow roads under a grey gloomy sky.

Couldn't disagree with you more! My camaro looks bloody ace in the city and in the hills of bonnie scotland

They arent a problem, the wing mirrors still stick out further. Unlike my rear arches :D

If anyone wants a custom widearch made from actual metal my car will be up for sale in a week or two, watch this space :)

DIBS! :lol:

PM Me some pictures please :)

They arent a problem, the wing mirrors still stick out further. Unlike my rear arches :D

If anyone wants a custom widearch made from actual metal my car will be up for sale in a week or two, watch this space :)

DIBS! :lol:

PM Me some pictures please :)

He's selling the car not the arches :lol:

LOL :lol:

TBH Ive been thinking about putting a proper F/S thread up anyway, Ill try and do something later today - its off getting a few stone chips fixed and the bumper repaired, will be better than ever when it comes back :)

LOL :lol:

TBH Ive been thinking about putting a proper F/S thread up anyway, Ill try and do something later today - its off getting a few stone chips fixed and the bumper repaired, will be better than ever when it comes back :)

GIMME YOUR ARCHES!!!!!!

:cloud9::group::hug::huglove::innocent:

• Like 1

Couldn't disagree with you more! My camaro looks bloody ace in the city and in the hills of bonnie scotland

No offence meant mate. I like em. Just think they look a lot better on US roads.

It'd look better in San Diego than Scotland :)

Yes fine if done right. Not everyone on here a fan of them.

The problem with that one in your picture is that it just looks like someone has gone "What can I buy for a 350z?" and then purchased everything and stuck it all on. Too much and the less said about the headlight covers the better.

I don't mind the veilside kit if done right, I just don't think that one is particularly good. The one in the ebay link looks nicer. Sometimes less is more.

It is all subjective anyway.

How much did it cost to get the metal arches done??

Lots. TBH it still worked out cheaper than replacing everything with OE but its not something Id do again ;)

79af6b3bc5b23131ace1d835c402fa444ebd7cfc574c6b040665280337e74d7e.jpg Edited by grundy225