Was The 350Z Your Dream Car?

pjf1985

• 1 month later...

Zed came out before I could drive but always wanted one since forza 2. Obviously I'd love a ferrari but realistically the only other car I want is an S2000. Which I'll probably get if I get bored of the Zupuhe6u6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zed came out before I could drive but always wanted one since forza 2. Obviously I'd love a ferrari but realistically the only other car I want is an S2000. Which I'll probably get if I get bored of the Zupuhe6u6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmm this post looks kinda familiar

911 in the 70's, no way I could afford one, RS Sierra in the 80's, just out of my reach so I settled for a Capri 2.8. Stopped having dream cars after that, just went for the best car I could afford. Got the Zed over it's competitors because I felt it was great value for money and a bit different to anything else out there. Dream car nowadays, don't really have one although a GTR would look nice on my drive :).

Pete

Pete - great minds think alike, only I went for XR4i and XR4x4 instead of Capri 2.8. Those cars got me into the V6 RWD thing.

Promised myself that I would have a 911 one day, but now I can afford one I am not that bothered and bought 350Z instead. Was going to get a 370 but the 350 was such damn good value for money that I went for that instead.

I had a top three

Skyline R34

Dodge Charger/Challenger (You know the one!)

350z

I always thought all would be totally out of my reach.

I'm so Happy with my Zed that I would sell organs just to keep it.

• Like 1

I love it because it stands out, it's a bit "different" and it's effectively a Jap muscle car which I love (wouldn't mind a US muscle car though!).

Dream car? No not really, all cars and bikes I've owned have always been things I've enjoyed and loved - but I don't even know what my dream car would be were I to have one. I've owned faster cars, cars with more mod cons, and so on, but the 350 has been one which ticks more boxes than most for now.

I mean a RWD, torquey, comfortable GT with decent road presence, good handling and reasonably luggage space is hard to beat now days!

i do love my Z but would give it up for a De Tomaso pantera or the only ferrari i like a Dino 246gt the dino wont happen unless i win the lottery the pantera i might treat myself to one day if i can find one thats not just a rust stain