Back in a Z

Hi

Posted a couple of weeks ago that I was looking at a 370 roadster. Well after a bit of haggling, which turned out to be quite easy as the previous owner needed the cash urgently to pay for the new Qashqai he'd ordered, here she is :teeth:

Z20140510_134104_zpsd19504ad.jpg

Z20140510_zpsc655822a.jpg

Managed to complete my first mod at the weekend by removing the big plastic front number plate mount!

I used to have a 2005 350Z so loving the extra power in this. Sound's a bit of a let down though...... even compared to a stock 350. Looking to change that if the car hating Swiss will let me :dry: Also on the list of things to do is a rear view camera. Hate having to pray I don't hit something every time I reverse with the roof up!

Have a couple of niggles which I'll probably be asking about in the near future, but for now..... :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

Cheers!

btw Swiss Z drivers are a really friendly bunch! Every one of the 5 or 6 I've passed over the last week waved! I kinda missed the first one but my wife remembered how it works and waved back for me :lol: