Eibach ARB installation issues

Rosssco

Well, there have been many, lets just say...

But the current one is regarding the bushes supplied with them.

When installing the rear ARB, I note that the bush carrier will not reach the subframe, as the bush is thicker than the original bush.

Do people install spacers / washers to take up the difference? I don't think I'm comfortable leaving such a large gap between the carrier and the subframe...

Mine wasn't like this, the carrier fitted as it did when it was stock. Think when you tighten it it squashes the bush together, you don't want that to be loose, or you've got the wrong ones. They have a bigger hole than stock but the outside is thinner so it should fit fine.

Edited by Jp606

Sure its a simple fix. I fitted mine myself with no issues. I seem to remember them being a tight fit, as they hve to be, but you slap a load of lube over them anyway, so it all squeezes together nicely and does not squeak

I remember them being a tight squeeze when I test fitted the bushes into the brackets, but had faith that with some pressure and lube, all would fit and they did. Glad you got it all sorted, are you impressed with them?

What settings have you got them on? I found the hardest settings front and rear were too firm for road use, so now use middle rear, and softest front. All on hard for the odd track day, which seems ideal.

Same. Softest front / middle rear.