New Member from Ayrshire

Hi everyone. I have just registered and have owned my Z for only 3 weeks now (05 Plate GT Model Gun Metal Grey). I love the car and can't help but smile every time I get into it. I have yet to even think about putting CD's into it as I love the growl!! Looking forward to enjoying and contributing to the forum. Thanks.

.......( I used to stay in Largs, but I moved up (?!) in the world and now stay in sunny Greenock!!).....

up the coast maybe - you must have many sleepless nights thinking about you Z outside all alone - in sure your neighbours are lovley though

:teeth:

Hi Welcome to the forum, as Sarnie said if you love the growl wait till you get a nismo exhaust on it, youll throw your cd player out lol :thumbs:
Let's see... I've owned the 350 for almost 5 years, and I don't even know if the radio or CD works! It has never been turned on from day 1. The Z makes such wonderful music all by herself! Of course now she's straight through (no cats), and has this jet engine sound punctuated with an occasional whhhhtttttssssstttt of the BOV. Pretty nice tunes!

:band: