Wheel Cleaner

RVSV2824

Just a quick one guys - can you please recommend a decent wheel cleaner?

Preferably something which i can use on the Rays but also chrome face/polished lipped wheels also...

Cheers :)

Edited by RVSV2824

I use Valet Pro Bilberry diluted in a bottle with a Meguiars Foaming gun. Works brilliantly, tried many many wheel cleaners and nothing comes close in terms of amount of product used vs effectiveness vs cost. Every so often I'll use Sonax Full Effect which is a product like Iron X designed specifically for wheels but doesn't smell rank.

Edited by Jp606
  • Like 1

Bilberry all day! Used it for several years now, and its a great product. I use Iron X every now and then, but wouldnt use it every time I clean the car, as its expensive. Buy a 5L bottle of Bilberry and be doen with it.

I use either Britemax iron max which is much much better than Ironx in my opinion as it also has cleaning ability, doesn't smell bad at all and has a double agitate so spray on then once you think it's broken down agitate and it will start to attack any remaining dirt and Iron. The other one I use is Sonax full effect wheel cleaner, normal wheel cleaner with built in iron remover.

Being honest though if your not looking after the wheels regularly something like bilberry is good enough.

Wash with bilberry juice then wax with FK1000P I take the wheels off twice a year to wax them inside. Finish kare specially formulated to with stand high heat temperatures hence ideal for hot brake dust.

• Like 1