after market exhaust close to nismo

japcarsbrett

Does anyone know of an after market exhaust that sounds the closest to the nismo exhaust for the 350z as i can't find a nismo exhaust iv looked for like 2 months now and i give up lol they never come up or go too quick if they do haha.

So just wondering if anyone knows of an after market exhaust thats sounds near the same as the standard nismo exhaust for the zed.

Thanks

hmmm ok thanks Beavis :) I'll have a look into exhaust as i'm also going to go for the same look as the nismo or OEM exhaust as i love the look of the exhaust tips if not i'll just see if i can get a new OEM exhaust as it does sound well nice thanks nissan :thumbs:

ah fair enough what about the standard sound of the OEM then

The Cobra system doesn't sound like the Nismo... :)

Ah fair enough thanks for the info :)

Any idea on which exhaust sounds like/looks same as the standard OEM exhaust?

My own personal weapon of choice - Fujitsubo Giken. Previous owners only modded a few bits but luckily the exhaust was one of them

Its a Legalis R

https://www.fujitsub.../legalis_r.html

As recently commented by Brillo - did I have to check every morning before startup than no cats had snuck up there during the night

Edited by Mudman

The Milltek is the one we usually supply for anyone wanting to try and keep the OEM look and sound... :)

To be fair the Milltek sounds better than OEM :)

That Invidia Titanium thingie is pretty ossum too isn't it?

This boyo?

IMG_0816.jpg

It's an Invidia Gemini with rolled titanium tips. Sounds great. Bit louder than stock and a really beefy V6 note under load when giving her the beans :D

IMG_0828.jpg

hmmm some interesting comments there guys i'm so undecided on what to get now haha, i will have to see some in person as i never think you can ever get the full proper sound hearing it on youtube or anything over the internet as i'v made the mistake before :p i'm going to japfest on saturday so if i see any of you would any of you mind if i could hear what these exhaust's sounds like on your car??

there are so many myths and some that turn out true i wouldn't want to pay all that money on a fujitsubo and find it's nothing like the nismo

I think i'm going to wait till my standard one needs replacing or wait till i see a cheap original one for sale that is in good condition with no holes etc as i know some people take them off a new ish 350z like 2007 plate and put an aftermarket exhaust on and sell the standard one, as i do love the look and sound of the original exhaust ;)