Brad's 350zee GT

only thing i think should have done is got a brembo decal on it and lacquered over them

I've wondered about this myself. Would VHT lacquer be needed? Does such a thing exist? :shrug:

only thing i think should have done is got a brembo decal on it and lacquered over them

I've wondered about this myself. Would VHT lacquer be needed? Does such a thing exist? :shrug:

I've lacquered normal paint on an engine cover before and it was fine.

Very good progress there mate!

as you can see in the first pic of the new disc, i realized the rotation was wrong :lol: so swapped it!

Is that deffo the way? As mine are other way around (never realised there's a difference when I was fitting them lol)... But in changing brakes again soon and was googling it and that to see which way discs go... And most places say that these mid range discs meant to go top of the groove 1st... And watched 1 video where they say that brembo brakes set up for the top of the groove to touch pads 1st... Which makes your 1st pic currect. But it's only something I found out...may be you have more knowledge...will be good to know before I start fitting new discs lol

Wow nice work, what did you clean the arches with? I need to do this!

Patio attachment on the karcher 750! blasted everything off!

Small update, managed to do the rear after snapping the bolt and having to helicoil the hole.. down side is on the other side now, the bleed nipple snapped.so thats off at the machinist atm being sorted. struggling to get a tap thats m10 x 1.0

Anyway tidied up the arches even more and got one side done, just waiting on the rear brembo stickers coming from my vinyl friend! anyway heres some pics :)

Before:

CIMG1492_zps1053b7cf.jpg

CIMG1493_zpsb97a093d.jpg

After:

CIMG1496_zps97df304f.jpg?t=1406794427

CIMG1498_zps5fa60681.jpg

CIMG1499_zps606d2ad8.jpg

Waiting on new bleed nipples too!

CIMG1501_zpsd4138c10.jpg?t=1406794457

CIMG1500_zps7afbf8b1.jpg?t=1406794447

CIMG1502_zpsd975d4fb.jpg?t=1406794452

Also noticed, the brake disc's match the 3 dots on the alloys lol.

CIMG1504_zps27ec8206.jpg?t=1406794461

Thats it for now!

Looking at those pics, i really need some lows! not alot but just enough to close some of that arch gap, cant go too low as it already scraped coming out the garages!

Edited by -Bradders-

I think i'm going to go for coilovers as my front struts are shot as far as i can tell judging by the noise they make over bumps lol!

Are you sure its the front shocks? The anti roll bar links are a common culprit as are the compression arm bushes which if badly worn will cause the arm to knock on the subframe

• Like 1