Brad's 350zee GT

No updates, just got back from turkey after 2 weeks out there, the updates will start soon though, first on the list new brake discs and pads all round, still need to get down to sly to see if he can take a look at the bad feedback situation on the gear stick and low oil pressure (although currently done over 1100 miles since and its still fine so can only assume its the sensor?) once im happy that its all ok and feels good to drive again, the real modding will start, first on that list will be a cobra exhaust and some decats, already got the custom Y pipe!

:lol: nope im still here! suprised how well its still going haha, went to southend and back last night in it after missing it for 2 weeks! 60ish mile round trip, hassle free, just the feedback through gear stick, and squeaky brake lol!

Started buying the brake set up bit by bit, Just bought full set of HEL braided brake lines in red or black i said im not fussed lol and got the clutch line thrown in too for £75 delivered all in! not bad i'd say! Next to buy the discs and pads!

Edited by -Bradders-

Sprayed my badges black does that count as an update lol? oh and i removed that numberplate recess as it was killing me, the previous owner placed the plate on it wrong, it was too far over to 1 side and my OCD was screamming!

IMG-20140709-WA0003_zpsb6engpy1.jpg

Edited by -Bradders-
  • Like 1

Well hit a milestone on sunday..

20140713_185132_zpsdf3tqqiw.jpg

Decided maybe i'll treat her to some new plugs! Damnnnnn she needed them, in the words of Tokyo Driyufft 'That's why she spittin'

20140714_190103_zpsugt8gt1f.jpg

Dat gap doe. lmao

Anyway changed them myself last night! not too hard, bit fiddly, happy to help anyone else do theirs!

Might take it for a blast tonight, see how it differs! Received my HEL braided brake and clutch hoses too, so once the new discs and pads are here, they shall be going on too!

So, started doing the brakes last night! wow what a headache lol. changing the hoses too! only managed to strip down one side before the storm hit again. painted it red, needs another coat tonight and reassemble then that's one side done at least ha-ha, others shouldn't be as difficult as i know what i'm doing now! you learn as you go right?

Anyway, i'll get some pictures sorted too! Changing the Brake lines was the fiddliest bit! rest was piece of pishhhh :)

Managed to complete one side almost last night! Wow, how i was stopping i dont know haha, i fail to see much where the pad was actually touching the disc on the inside!

Anyway heres some pics, Yes i've already been told i've sinned by painting over the Brembo, but dont cry just yet, i have new white stickers to go on, i'm still yet to bleed it all so its just chucked together for now :)

anyway old disc:

CIMG1466_zpsd68a4036.jpg

CIMG1467_zps6582c882.jpg

new disc:

CIMG1459_zps39f8ce34.jpg

braided lines fitted, old one attached as i left it overnight, didnt want anything getting in the pipe:

CIMG1457_zpsb838824b.jpg

caliper painted:

CIMG1453_zps35d81a10.jpg

CIMG1454_zps51a3d4ad.jpg

CIMG1452_zpse754886b.jpg

prepped car with dads Etype hiding in the garage opposite mine!:

CIMG1455_zps162ff8e8.jpg

assembled:

CIMG1461_zps47657747.jpg

done:

CIMG1465_zps7d1adb0e.jpg

• Like 1

Can't believe people are moaning about the brembos, they're the sort that think hanging a scented tree on their rear view mirror is a modification so I wouldn't worry about them.

Looks good in my opinion, I even think black cars should have had the option of red from the factory :)

• Like 1

Can't believe people are moaning about the brembos, they're the sort that think hanging a scented tree on their rear view mirror is a modification so I wouldn't worry about them.

Looks good in my opinion, I even think black cars should have had the option of red from the factory :)

And primer (read: gunmetal!) cars should have too :lol: