Hi guys and gals. I used to the dub scene, but after watching fast and the furious, I am wanting a jap car. Currently driving a astra 2.2 just to get a-b and because of new work commitments.

After seen a few nice 350z around norfolk and mate working at desira as a sale mans, 350z is what I have in mind.

Something that is completely standard, so I can customise it to my liking. 2004 onwards and 50-60k on the clock.

I can manage to afford to pay fuel, tax and insurance. Apart from those, is their anything I should b a wear about. Cambelt change replacement? Clutch? And normal wear and tear. Are they as reliable as a civic type r?

Where is the best place to buy mods, uk, USA, or japan?

Has anyone experienced fitting a twin turbo kit?

Thanks. Hopefully soon I shall be driving in style and be coming to meets.

Welcome mate. Servicing costs ain't extremely high, the only cost I was worried about when buying mine was the clutch, but it hasn't gone just yet at 73k miles (touch wood) they cost around £1k to replace and fit And I believe they can last anywhere between 60k-100k miles.

There is a couple on here that have twin turbos, I'm sure they will be along soon :thumbs;

Sent from Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum and as gsexr mentions there are no cam belts just a chain. If you look through the website you'll find no end of handy information regarding the sort of things that you should be looking for when buying a new Zed for yourself. If you ask kindly and there is a member living near you they may come along and help you look over a potential purchase. Good luck.