58 members have voted

1. 1. What is the thing you HATE the most on your 350Z

• Exterior Styling
    • Interior Styling
    • Engine Sound
    • Exhaust Sound (OEM)
    • Ride and Handling
    • Ride Comfort ( for a sports car...)
    • Quality of Materials (interior exterior)
    • The Z Heritage and history
    • Nissan Reputation for dullness
    • The 350z lack of options for tuning and performance increases
    • The Attention it draws from passers by and other drivers.
    • Value for Money
    • Cost of running ( for a porsche challenger!)
    • The lack of attention to details ( e.g. long whippy aerials)

[Try again...]

So ... maybe this has been covered in several posts in different ways, I just thought it would be a nice and good idea to put all ideas in one pot and see what happens.

The idea will be two POLLs to find out what you most like of your car and alternatively what you hate most of the car...

I try and provide as many options I can think of, but by all means please suggest more and, Admins Mods please feel free to alter/add any options etc

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah the paint issue i should have put it a a separate line... but i cannot change it now...

but tick the quality of materials and make a comment on the thread, it will be visible and easy to understand....

I voted quality of materials for the paint issue. Still trying to save up for my front bumper to have a full repray and paintshield and some other front panels to be treated by chipsaway :thumbdown:

Nissan Customer Service should be in there. The other stuff just makes up part of a package, yes even the 80 - 100 micron thick paint! Nissans attitude to Zed owners (in my area anyway) are SHOCKING! Also, Nissan are dull, they make Micras!

I love the Zed apart from its lardy weight. If this car could be 200-250kg lighter then the relative performance increase would be amazing.

I used to think it was lardy. Until I saw the weights of other 'fast road' cars. It's not as bad as you might think.....

Nissan Customer Service should be in there. The other stuff just makes up part of a package, yes even the 80 - 100 micron thick paint! Nissans attitude to Zed owners (in my area anyway) are SHOCKING! Also, Nissan are dull, they make Micras!

And that bloody smile when they say " the keys to your coutesy car sir, its the micra over there"!!

:disguise:

:rant::angry:

defo the very soft and thin paint work is the worst.

my Z as just covered 16k in 2 years n 9 months (approx) and the front end is worse than cars thats 6 years old with 5 times the miles :dry:

Can't stand the understeer at relatively low speeds on track. This is partly down to the weight - the worst thing about the Z is the fact that its a lardass!. The fact that we still get a tape deck is rediculous! Everything else is is great or acceptable.