Best of both worlds :)

Jetpilot

can you post some pics of the rear and that spoiler! i like the look of that!

That was the first thing to come off, not my bag :), proper bit of kit though, full carbon :)

350spoiler2_zps95cc668c.jpg

350spoiler_zpsb2799738.jpg

Edited by Jetpilot
  • Like 2

Sorry for the delay :)

So, i have the car back and some quick snaps for the time being, till i can find a better location :)

I wanted something i could use on the road as well as the track without sacrificing the overall ride.

Opted for some Nismo S Tune shocks i found going for a great price, only problem was the owner had cut down the original S tune springs to give him a better stance, not really a problem as after some research apparently the shocks work better with Eibachs. I could have gone coilovers but in reality in previous experience, once you set the ride height it never gets touched and you very rarely make too many dampening adjusts and i must admit, these seem very compliant :teeth: Also added some Eibach camber control arms to bring the camber back into line.

Also managed to find a HKS true dual exhaust and berks hfc's!

Coupled the shock set up with a 2nd hand set of nearly new Eibach anti roll bars and what a difference, the front end now goes where you want it, without that washy feeling like the front end is scrubbing out.

My first track day last year didnt leave me to confident in the stopping department so added a front set of Dba discs and Ferrodo DS2500 pads as they needed changing anyway plus some Hel braided lines, rears to follow, i havent the chance to use in anger yet but you seem to get a better feel now on the road.

I was pretty happy with the look when i got it, just added some headlight eyebrows and as of today, Chargespeed rear. Whilst all apart i took the opportunity to get all the rear lights tinted with film and the fronts will follow B)

Few items for the future will be, hr bonnet and get the wing mirror backing plate sprayed black and also some 370z side repeaters. :D

Also added some window tints as soon as i got it.

In the original photos the car also came with a nice set of 19" Volks, most saw what they turned out like in their new colour (purple) but wanted something new this year and must say, after quite some messing about, i am so chuffed with the colour scheme of my Weds Kranze Borphes. House of Kolor Cocoa Pearl centres with a ltd edition Nissan black lip, it has a very very slight gold pearl in it :teeth:

I hope you like and if you dont, thats actual good to, as dont want to appeal to the masses :p

I am in the process of a bit of interior and under hood refresh so will update soon as most just needs putting in ;)

3505_zpsbbf7890e.jpg

Are you going to do the door handles and side repeater black or to match the wheels?

Sent from the golf club...

Side repeaters will be replaced with 370z emblem repeaters and having some thoughts about doing some accents in the brown, door handles being one of them :thumbs:

Are you going to do the door handles and side repeater black or to match the wheels?

Side repeaters will be replaced with 370z emblem repeaters and having some thoughts about doing some accents in the brown, door handles being one of them :thumbs:

Yeah that will finish it off nicely B)

• Like 1

look epic but

It will probably settle a bit lower as it had been up on trolley jacks, but no lower, needs to be semi practical :)

Man up ;)

Looks excellent I think, very individual and nicely done but for the love of god lose that numberplate font. :lol:

• Like 1

Door handles have to be black IMO; 370 side repeaters.....:thumbs:

Thanks all :)

At least i can update with the finishing touches as they go.

Headlight tint and hr bonnet are next on the list, but should be able to show some interior and engine bay shots as soon as i get a chance to get the parts on.