Sold to someone who 'doesn't get it'

MrsNiki

Hey guys!

So really randomly this week i found out my zed was sold to a guy who works at the end of my street, not bad considering i live in Lincoln, sold the car in Worksop, it then got moved to S****horpe, and ended up back where i live!!

Anyway, when i saw it i pulled up in my own car next to it and proceeded to go into each shop on the retail park to find out who it belonged to. I tracked down the guy who looked at me as if i'd lost the plot when i got all excited and asked how he was enjoying my old car…. He certainly didn't appear to be suffering from zeditus, and didn't know about this forum. He still wasn't convinced when i told him about it.

I tried explaining about the mods i'd done that weren't advertised on auto trader, and wasn't bothered about the lightened flywheel and clutch.

I don't think i want him having the car, i may have to buy it back.

Poor Zak the Zed :(

Anybody else experienced this from zed drivers? Its heartbreaking….

• Like 1

Yes!!!

I seem to be experiencing this all the time. Just seems that people don't get excited with the special bond zed owners should have :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:. It se ems to be the people which are driving the HR versions or the 370Z.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, wish i'd have sold him to a forum member… but i needed a quick sale so i could get my house deposit in order. I explained about the premium unleaded, especially the tesco momentum as the fuel station is less than 50m from where he worked. He thought i bought the wheels from a cheap car modding place in town (heaven forbid!!) and he didn't know it had lowered springs or spacers. Is he blind or just stupid!! grrrr!!

I don't think it was my femininity that bothered him, i think he'd have been more worried if i was a male and chasing him down to gush over the car haha!

• Like 4

I think this is just an extension of Zeditus - Your "ex" has come back to haunt you - had you kept the Zed and spent more money on it as all Zed owners should it would be parked outside your place to be admired and to be loved, Now it tortures you as you pass it by each day knowing that it is in the hands of an uncaring master.

Or it's just one of them things and someone thought "yea that looks nice it will do me" and happened to live close by :shrug:

Was "talking" for the new owner now he has to declare his otherwise unknown mods :blush:

Certainly wouldn't want a black box in mine :scare:

My own renewal has doubled -- No Thanks Admiral a customer lost..

haha, the silly gushing woman gets it now!! oops!! Yeah admiral stung me for insurance, get out as soon as you can!!

I think this is just an extension of Zeditus - Your "ex" has come back to haunt you - had you kept the Zed and spent more money on it as all Zed owners should it would be parked outside your place to be admired and to be loved, Now it tortures you as you pass it by each day knowing that it is in the hands of an uncaring master.

Or it's just one of them things and someone thought "yea that looks nice it will do me" and happened to live close by :shrug:

It has come back to haunt me, spent the last 6 months convincing myself i'd done the right thing, so much so that once the wedding is done next April i'm off out to by another zed!! Its gonna be an exciting April in 2015!! :D

• Like 1

It has come back to haunt me, spent the last 6 months convincing myself i'd done the right thing, so much so that once the wedding is done next April i'm off out to by another zed!! Its gonna be an exciting April in 2015!! :D

Good luck with the wedding and happy Zed hunting. :D:thumbs:

• Like 1

Maybe it will happen to me one day.....'Just though I'd let you know as it wasn't in the description, that's not a OEM spoiler on the back....:ninja:

Maybe it will happen to me one day.....'Just though I'd let you know as it wasn't in the description, that's not a OEM spoiler on the back....:ninja:

Have you got an aftermarket spoiler then? Not noticed it myself.

• Like 1

Maybe it will happen to me one day.....'Just though I'd let you know as it wasn't in the description, that's not a OEM spoiler on the back.... :ninja:

Have you got an aftermarket spoiler then? Not noticed it myself.

Was going to ask if your black strike was custom, didn't know if they came out the factory like that ;)

I would just try to get Zak back.........clearly a loyal friend who has returned to it's home like a tracking pigeon!!!

You could just postpone the wedding for a little while :p

Awwwww!.....sorry to hear this.

I suppose its like seeing someone you used to love after the relationships ended, and you still have feelings for them.

The answer is to go out and get another Zed..... FAST!!!

it has to happen to stuarty one day................I mean so many cars, so little time......

Funny you should say that!

What bugs me is that I told everyone on here i was selling my Zed. I was willing to let it go for what I had been offered in trade in and had paperwork to prove price.

Anyway another forum member went and bought my car from a dealer and paid £3000 more for it!!