Sold to someone who 'doesn't get it'

MrsNiki

Jesus Christ - just read the opening post - That is SO annoying. People like that - grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

What do they think it is????? A ****ing CAR OR SOMETHING??????

Don't these morons realise???

God it makes me angry.

The hours of love and care and devotion - they bloody don't deserve it - idiots.

Bloody idiots.

Bloody ****ing idiots.

****ing idiots.

Idiots.

****ing idiots.

Oh I am so annoyed.

I am FUMING

iDIOT

Bloody caps lock grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :rant:

• Like 2

I think this is just an extension of Zeditus - Your "ex" has come back to haunt you - had you kept the Zed and spent more money on it as all Zed owners should it would be parked outside your place to be admired and to be loved, Now it tortures you as you pass it by each day knowing that it is in the hands of an uncaring master.

Or it's just one of them things and someone thought "yea that looks nice it will do me" and happened to live close by :shrug:

It has come back to haunt me, spent the last 6 months convincing myself i'd done the right thing, so much so that once the wedding is done next April i'm off out to by another zed!! Its gonna be an exciting April in 2015!! :D

I would just try to get Zak back.........clearly a loyal friend who has returned to it's home like a tracking pigeon!!!

You could just postpone the wedding for a little while :p

After our wedding, the wife and I took the Zed on our honeymoon euro roadtrip.

The wife calls the Zed my mistress, so on my honeymoon, I was having a threesome :lol:

• Like 2

I had a guy come and look at my Nissan pulsar, he said" how many miles to the gallon?" I said well, depends how you drive it but i'd say around 25 on a good run" he replied " oh? i'd expect better from diesel!" He did offer close to the asking price and I would've taken it if he hadn't said that. I'm glad he did say it and as he was a cretin, I declined his offer.

• Like 2

I think this is just an extension of Zeditus - Your "ex" has come back to haunt you - had you kept the Zed and spent more money on it as all Zed owners should it would be parked outside your place to be admired and to be loved, Now it tortures you as you pass it by each day knowing that it is in the hands of an uncaring master.

Or it's just one of them things and someone thought "yea that looks nice it will do me" and happened to live close by :shrug:

It has come back to haunt me, spent the last 6 months convincing myself i'd done the right thing, so much so that once the wedding is done next April i'm off out to by another zed!! Its gonna be an exciting April in 2015!! :D

I will have a nice Z up for sale once the new Clutch and Flywheel are fitted. LOL

Jesus Christ - just read the opening post - That is SO annoying. People like that - grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

What do they think it is????? A ****ing CAR OR SOMETHING??????

Don't these morons realise???

God it makes me angry.

The hours of love and care and devotion - they bloody don't deserve it - idiots.

Bloody idiots.

Bloody ****ing idiots.

****ing idiots.

Idiots.

****ing idiots.

Oh I am so annoyed.

I am FUMING

iDIOT

Bloody caps lock grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :rant:

383883_111318795653027_1473395830_n.jpg

• Like 1