How to scare birds away?

Vlad

If you get a plastic hawk/owl etc make sure you move it regularly, birds get used to it being in one spot and realise its no threat!

You could try tying a couple of old cd, s in the bush, when they spin and reflect the light it spooks the birds, worth a try as its probably free :)

hahaha if i use all of the above methods, I think most of population around me will move..... BONUS :lol:

I think its time to bring my toy back from russia...

316815_10150314511593020_1218908441_n_zps2e379538.jpg

Or we can just drive around and look for naughty birds.... :lol:

IMG_0548_zps6da0580d.jpg

on a serious note, yea, ill get one of them rubber/plastic birds and see if it works :)

• Like 1

Car cover is definitely the answer. I've been using a Halfords one on my Nismo for about six months - works a treat - just need to make sure the car is clean before you put it on. Just FYI, the large cover only just fits so medium may well be too small.

Oh and anyone who would kill birds just for crapping on a car is a moron.

• Like 1

Absolutely right. How can anyone delude themselves into thinking they have the right to kill for no reason? They don't. That's what facists do.

Is anyone?

• Like 1

If you decide to get a a Halfords cover I reckon the large one will be the right size, as you have a spoiler. I know Halfords is a dirty word to some people but I've found their cover to be pretty good (although the straps for securing the cover aren't great - I secure the cover by tying the straps to my alloys).

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_productId_895467_langId_-1_categoryId_165611

Edited by sipar69

Or any other reason ??????

Sorry this made me chuckle. :lol:

Your avatar picture is..................... The biggest killer of song birds in the world a fluffy pussy cat. :lol: :lol:

Your avatar picture is..................... The biggest killer of song birds in the world a fluffy pussy cat. :lol: :lol:

That's what you think. My cat Sonny is so fat, fluffy and lazy he couldn't catch a cold!