[SOLD] Purple STATUS gear knob

Keyser

That's made by Status Error :)

www.statuserror.co.uk/

www.facebook.com/statuserroruk

Those guys are cool, my mate is well in with them as he has a similar scene company UKDM Hates You.

UKDM are a good laugh, I don't know them personally though. The owner of SE is a friend of mine though, he's a nutcase, but a great guy :)

UKDM are a good laugh, I don't know them personally though. The owner of SE is a friend of mine though, he's a nutcase, but a great guy :)

Ha, small world this car community isn't it !!

Good harmless fun these companies aren't they ?

UKDM is just one guy, from his desk, spilling his mind onto FB, stickers and shirts.

They're all nutters :lol: .

Ha, small world this car community isn't it !!

Good harmless fun these companies aren't they ?

UKDM is just one guy, from his desk, spilling his mind onto FB, stickers and shirts.

They're all nutters :lol: .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aotrW8zmL24

Hahaha

• Like 1

It's typical, I was looking for one of these Status Error knobs a little while ago but couldn't get hold of one. Do they still sell these? GLWTS.

Nope, I only know of one for sale, and it's here :lol:

It's typical, I was looking for one of these Status Error knobs a little while ago but couldn't get hold of one. Do they still sell these? GLWTS.

Nope, I only know of one for sale, and it's here :lol:

Haha didn't think they sold them anymore. I wouid have snatched this up if I hadn't bought another.

I Bought this :D just waiting for it to turn up! will let you all know what I think of it when it arrives + pics fitted of course

I have held your knob in my hands, it is a lovely looking and quality knob for sure ;) If I had a stock gear knob I would of snapped this one up!

Hey guys,

Gear knob arrived this morning and just fitted it! Feels nice and really good quality. Thanks Keyser!

Pics below, going to replace the gaiter in time so should look a bit cleaner than it does now!

Also allow me to introduce my friendly monkey BONGOOOO.

7600514D-61DC-4FDF-9B04-E8D16DB6B763.jpg

2FCC050C-D8D0-4798-88DA-5BE7840D260F.jpg

• Like 1