Zed - fest 14 8, 9, 10 August

martinmac

Great day at ZedFest yesterday, :clap: Derek.

Met one or to new people and the normal good supporters of events like this, pity more did not make the effort.

Had a very good day, attendees, weather, food, and the band spot on :thumbs:

• Like 4

So just got back from ZedFest after having a cracking weekend ! A big thank you to Derek and co for organising the event. As for the show and shine the competition was stiff ! With a dozen cars or so 4 being 350's and one 370. Having said that we walked away with four awards. One being myself ZedFest 2014 car of the day. I'm really chuffed about It and it now has pride of place on the Mantelpiece. A big thank you once again and here's a couple of snaps.

Edited by SHEZZA

you should rightly be proud. You probably noticed the inordinate amount of time the judge took looking round your car in the pouring rain. He said had he been looking to buy a 350Z and yours had been for sale he would have snapped it up immediately it was so nicely turned out.

Right guys, a few words from me.

Firstly, I am overjoyed that I am back on the forum after being excluded for the weekend. :lol: Still havent worked out what that was about but it wasnt only me.

Thanks to Arkwright for his efforts again. I really enjoyed the weekend. The rain didnt spoil anything.

The catering was great and the prices were very reasonable. I still havent managed to finish the large breakfast. Thanks to Ian for getting these guys in. :)

As Ken said its always great to see some of the regulars again and welcome lots of new faces. Its what the weekend is all about.

I would also like to say a special thanks to the guys who popped up to say hello even though they had weddings and local meets on the same day.

I was fantastic to catch up with family Chesterfield. Its been too long guys.

To those who could have attended but didnt, its your loss.

• Like 3

Cant comment too much really, we only popped up for a couple hours to show our faces we spent more time driving there than we did actually at the show lol! shame there wasn't more there when we arrived, did you guys ever work out who the silver Z was that pulled in, turned around and never came back was???

Was good to meet a few of the admin too!

Edited by -Bradders-

Great day on Sat weather was superb. B)

Thanks to the guys who organised it :gathering: shame there wasn't a bigger turnout.

Good to see and meet other members :D

Excellent Band They were "the Business" :band:

I was well pleased with my first trophey for the best roadster :#1:

Hopefully I will be able to attend another event soon

Thanks again...............

Popped in...twice on the Saturday in Lydia's mini (porker still at the bodyshop - no, it wasn't mine that got binned into the hedge near the ZedFest site!)

Great to see a good amount of folks turn up. Some excellent food on offer (decent fish+chips+peas for £4.50) - thumbs up to the lads that did the catering! Great to see Martin, Chris and others once again, it's been a long time! Also great to meet some new Zed owners and take a look at their cars.

Another decent event with decent weather as well. Cheers Arkwright! It's a shame more couldn't make it from the three forums, but i suspect other commitments and potentially crap weather might have put some folks off. As Martin said, your loss!

• Like 1