New member from near Norwich

HI there!!! just bought myself a 57 plate twlight grey 313 GT with gen V1 NISMO bodykit and thought i'd sign up and say hello! :)

iam looking to increase its performance figures in the near future and it would be great to have some input off you guys as to what parts are reccomended for both performance stats and value for money for this car.

iam still quite new to this car so iam still learning about it. just had a Honda Civic Type R EP3 and upgraded to this now and i absolutly love it! :D

Cheers guys.

Jack

Welcome mate I'm over in Lynn - theres a midweek meet in North Walsham Weds Evening 16th if you fancy a drive out

hello mate, would love too but iam away working until the 16th! otherwise i'd drive up sure. are these a regular thing you do or just a one off. wouldnt mind meeting some new people that share the same passion in their motors!

Hi there and welcome! Another member upgrading from a Civic eh? :D

haha the civic is childs play for me now... needed a mans car! and think i made the right choice. shes a beaut! i'll get some photos of the car when i go home and put them on :D

• Like 1

Hi there and welcome! Another member upgrading from a Civic eh? :D

haha the civic is childs play for me now... needed a mans car! and think i made the right choice. shes a beaut! i'll get some photos of the car when i go home and put them on :D

LOL yeah I agree, the Zed is an awesome upgrade! Looking forward to it B)