Hi from West Yorkshire

Hello everyone thought I'd finally introduce myself I'm rob and I've been lurking for months now researching, I do like to tinker with cars but not too much I've narrowed it down to either a gunmetal or black zed 07 onwards liking the sound of the cobra exhaust system & will be swapping the Bose for my pioneer unit no doubt zeditis will take hold and more mods will follow I just have to strip my current car back to standard then I'll be on the look out for a Z will be sad to see my civic go after 6 years but I fancy something with a smoother ride and more power

ebugydah.jpgtume6a2u.jpg

Ahh Pontecarlo! :)

Lovely Civic btw!

Where are you from mate? Also is there any Yorkshire meets I often go to civinfo meets & squires cafe in sherburn for jap night

Calverley just outside Leeds. There's currently no Yorkshire events organiser, so no regular meets. I can never make the Jap meet as I play football on Tuesdays.:(

Ahh Pontecarlo! :)

Lovely Civic btw!

Where are you from mate? Also is there any Yorkshire meets I often go to civinfo meets & squires cafe in sherburn for jap night

Calverley just outside Leeds. There's currently no Yorkshire events organiser, so no regular meets. I can never make the Jap meet as I play football on Tuesdays.:(

Shame once I'm up and running with a Z I may try to organise one :)

• Like 1

Ah ha, a member in Calverley & in 2 years don't think we've spotted each other, it's only tiny, look for my azure & I'll look for ....................

Welcome, btw, fellow new Yorkshire man from Ponty.

:welcome:

Where in WY are you?

Hi I'm from a little town called featherstone near pontefract

Welcome to the forum :welcome:

I'm just up the road from you in Normy. Mi mams from Fev :thumbs:

There's a few signed up from west Yorkshire lately. There was a Ponte lad other day

• Like 1

Ah ha, a member in Calverley & in 2 years don't think we've spotted each other, it's only tiny, look for my azure & I'll look for ....................

Welcome, btw, fellow new Yorkshire man from Ponty.

Ha ha, I know exactly where you are as my friend lives on your road! Never seen you out and about though! :) I always have a nosey to see if you've done anything new and always wondered if you were on here.