Rosie takes a trip to abbey motorsport

Will370z

Will, good to see you and Rosie on a sunny Saturday! Yes the Uprev remap seems to wake the 370Z up with regards throttle response and torque/power increases. Big increase in area under the graph. We also play with the throttle response maps which are switchable via the cruise control if the car has cruise fitted.

Also thanks for the kind words re the GT86, they are very under rated awesome chassis as stock which can be improved on cheaply. I think it is an B road car small chuckable responsive and give a good return to the pilot when being driven well.

Uprev costs for a NA 370Z tuned on our DYNO is £402-00 inc vat.

We can remote tune these cars but we won't be able to garuntee the gains as we aren't tuning live.

You will need to buy a Osiris standard cable to carry this out. Costs I will update here in a while.

Thanks

• Like 1

Neil - Mark mentioned to me a while back that you have even more potential for improvements in the auto 370 as you have that extra gear. Or that was tje rough gist of it - it was a few years back though so best that he confirm.

Edited by Will370z
  • Like 1

Interesting read :thumbs: With the different Maps Etc, is this just 370z specific? Or does the 350z get this treatment too?

Edit - Nevermind did some digging around uk350z DE's can't support multiple maps.

Edited by grundy225

They had a lovely new black gtr all wrapped up when I popped over, now that was nice too.

Having driven Rosie for a couple,of days in traffic and the open road I have to say its a lot more pleasurable to drive now. She just pulls well in every gear. Will need to find some nice twisties to really see the difference but I'm liking change.

It's also lovely to finally have a sunny day. Have to say the stillen exhaust is glorious with the roof down

id be interested to know what an uprevved 370z makes! been kinda considering if/when I could upgrade to a 370z but have to drive one first to see if an extra 60hp is worth the extra outlay.

From what I have seen the 70 usually makes around 350bhp after the normal bolt on mods/map.

Not for long Will :) Further mods and then an uprev in the pipeline ;)

(Although I think Mark told me the Nismo can't have different maps; to be fair I only ever used one of them on my previous car so not a big deal for me.)

• 2 weeks later...

Right Will

One thing I find annoying about the 370 is that when you pull away in 1st it's as if the power dips just for a millisecond, I think yours is auto so you may not know what I mean, just wondering if the map smooths that out ?

Never seen those sort of figures on mine B)

Edited by GIXXERUK