How do you turn off traction control?

TiN TiN

Press and hold the TC button but it's still sort of there a bit.

To disengage totally I think you have to pull a fuse but be warned I think this disables a few driver aides.

Where's the TC button?? I only seem to have ESP OFF, and the headlamp washer next to it...

To disengage totally I think you have to pull a fuse but be warned I think this disables a few driver aides.

Where's the TC button?? I only seem to have ESP OFF, and the headlamp washer next to it...

No one answered this question and I tried holding the ESP button and it did nothing...

No one answered this question and I tried holding the ESP button and it did nothing...

You were not going quick enough.. :blush:

• Like 1

Did you get a light up on the dash saying ESP off...!! :scare:

How do you know it did nothing youve not answer what your trying to do once its off

Drifting, burnouts, doughnuts... Whatever will make the girls' pants fall down :-P

Edited by TiN TiN

You don't hold it.. You just press it once. If you hold it, it seems to come on and then turn off and you can't turn it back on again until you turn the car off and on again...

If you push the ESP button and get the light on the dash, then it has disabled the traction control. So it will allow the rear wheels to spin and loose traction without interfering. The Stability control remains on, so for example if you go too hot into a corner and the car thinks its unstable, it will brake individual wheels to try and keep you on the road.

I believe if you pull the fuse it turns everything off including ABS! so be aware.

If you want traction control and stability control Off, but ABS reman on, the you need to disconnect the Yaw sensor that is under the center console/ashtray area.

• Like 2

If you push the ESP button and get the light on the dash, then it has disabled the traction control. So it will allow the rear wheels to spin and loose traction without interfering. The Stability control remains on, so for example if you go too hot into a corner and the car thinks its unstable, it will brake individual wheels to try and keep you on the road.

I believe if you pull the fuse it turns everything off including ABS! so be aware.

If you want traction control and stability control Off, but ABS reman on, the you need to disconnect the Yaw sensor that is under the center console/ashtray area.

both ways disable your brake lights if i recall