VW Roll Golf

Grundy

U call that stealing lmao!!

Bonkers :-P

Watched that episode and it doesn't surprise me. One of my old mate's when I was 17/18years old had a Nova GSi ~ got stolen and thrashed around Cardiff.

He got it back but it was f**ked afterwards as they had been driving it at high speeds over a humped back bridge repeatedly trying to get air which is why they got reported to the Police by a member of the public. They still got away though. :rant::dry:

B#*+%Â¥!s....my uncles alfa was stolen and used in a bank robbery. Found it on Liverpool docks. Left to run dry with the keys in the ignition. Never the same when he got it back. Problem after problems or is that just Italian cars? Lol

Edited by Bonkers

B#*+%Â¥!s....my uncles alfa was stolen and used in a bank robbery. Found it on Liverpool docks. Left to run dry with the keys in the ignition. Never the same when he got it back. Problem after problems or is that just Italian cars? Lol

By the sounds of it would have been better in both cases if the crims had just burnt the cars out afterwards. :shrug: