How many miles have you got from a tank?

iLott

I get about the same, a full tank of v power nitro plus just gets over 200 miles, managed 400 miles going to south of France with Sat nav, a/c and radio on thou which I was amazed with

Went to Birmingham and back 240 miles on just over half a tank,

great on a run, bit thirsty around town, but wouldnt change it as its probably the most economic car I had. :blush:

I get about the same, a full tank of v power nitro plus just gets over 200 miles, managed 400 miles going to south of France with Sat nav, a/c and radio on thou which I was amazed with

Went to Birmingham and back 240 miles on just over half a tank,

great on a run, bit thirsty around town, but wouldnt change it as its probably the most economic car I had. :blush:

Did something Similar, think I did about a 280-300 round trip to B'ham, had full tank, got back home with about a 1/4 left.

I average about 300miles form full to empty, about 275miles if I'm just town driving, but on average with abit of motorway driving I get about 300 just over, I rekon I could get between 350miles-400 if it was majority all motorway driving, I use V-Fuel all the time.

Who actually cares :shrug:

Sent from the golf club...

says the man driving a diesel

I would still be in a Zed if I could still drive one :p

Also decided I wanted a saloon and couldn't quite stretch to the XFR so yeah a diesel, a diesel that uses oil like the Zed used petrol :D

Next year when they have depreciated a bit more I will swap my XFS for an XFR, 510bhp V8 :teeth:

Sent from the golf club...

Edited by spursmaddave

My best was 605 miles on one tank, average around 360..

How did you get 605 out of a tank..That's 3 tanks for me...!! :scare:

It was on my way home from Nürburgring (I'm not from UK), so we were driving 10 hours straight, highway, with a little detour to see Hockenheim ring (half an hour of city driving)

Actual numbers are 974km, 7.15l/100km, which is ~600miles, ~40mpg

I reckon you can get 650 or even 700 miles (but it would be quite boring), without a detour, without luggage and because there was still some fuel in the tank in the end. I filled up 69,67l, so if full capacity is 80l, there were ~10 litres still left in the tank.

These calculations about total fuel capacity are usually a bit tricky, so I wouldn't bet on the exact numbers..

£60 got me 180ish miles, that's driving around town and booting it up dual carriageways. I haven't really driven in a sensible manner yet lol. Will be filling up tomorrow so will see how much £60 driving like a normal person will get me