What 25/30mm spacers look like {pics}

TomLum

Hey guys, I had put 30mm spacers on the rear a couple months back and was waiting for some decent 25mm ones to go on the front. Now its all done I love the look and no rubbing issues at all. I know alot of people go 20/25 but I thought I would put this up incase people were curious to go that little extra. Anyway here are some before and after shots :)

Rear

IMG_1580-edit_zps6b7b2e77.jpg

IMG_1577-edit_zps66a57638.jpg

Front

Untitled-1_zps1e981354.jpg

IMAG0183_zps8f771279.jpg

• Like 2

^^^^ Cheers matey, the rears sit really well. The front rubs a bit now and again, but when the car comes off the road I might just drop it a little further :ninja: especially as it won't be a daily when that time comes.

And here's 50 (20mm spacer and 30et)

IMG_9659_zpsa549aafb.jpg

Hey Ian when did you drop it like that. Me likey😎. Shows how long I last saw your zed.

ET -30 + 20mm spacer = ET -10. You were supposed to be good at maths🙀

Edited by GT4 Zed

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, I had put 30mm spacers on the rear a couple months back and was waiting for some decent 25mm ones to go on the front. Now its all done I love the look and no rubbing issues at all. I know alot of people go 20/25 but I thought I would put this up incase people were curious to go that little extra. Anyway here are some before and after shots :)

Rear

IMG_1580-edit_zps6b7b2e77.jpg

IMG_1577-edit_zps66a57638.jpg

Front

Untitled-1_zps1e981354.jpg

IMAG0183_zps8f771279.jpg

Liking the look of this :)

Might need to try this on mine, getting lowered soon 25mm at rear 30mm at front wonder if it would give rubbing issues at rear once lowered

Edited by tatooandy67

• 1 month later...

Thanks so much for this.

I don't want to change the wheels on my standard 2004 Z yet (especially as I just put a pair of MPSS's on the rear!), so spacers will be just what I need for a cheap stance change.

Thanks to your pics, I'm going to go 30mm rear / 20mm front with standard wheels.

I might lower too, but not by much and that can wait a while.