Making a Z'ed flame?

mattfinch

Personally, if the flames and pops and bangs were a byproduct to say what exhaust i have installed or hi-flow cats or decats, then that's fine by me, but to intentionally seek out the aforementioned is not my kind of thing.

Ask this guy what he's got, I know he has a K1, but hearing all that chavvy static revving is :S

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152849276055400&set=vb.566830399&type=3

Personally, if the flames and pops and bangs were a byproduct to say what exhaust i have installed or hi-flow cats or decats, then that's fine by me, but to intentionally seek out the aforementioned is not my kind of thing.

Ask this guy what he's got, I know he has a K1, but hearing all that chavvy static revving is :S

https://www.facebook...66830399&type=3

I think Dan had it mapped to overfuel a touch, I might be wrong though. I know that he was actively seeking out flames, so as BulletMagnet says, he'd be a good point of contact.

https://www.facebook...66830399&type=3

That's how it should be, I.e. you Change Exhaust and Cat's - some cars seem to respond better to the 'Pop's and Bang's' as apposed to others, the Z just isn't one of them I guess.

Its the youth of today taking over the forum! We will all have to wear backwards hats at meets soon to fit in... B)

Us youfs ain't all bad innit! (Backwards hats are ok, bit partial to that one myself :lol: )

I think Grundy has your photo as his background wallpaper ;)

As some have said it's a lot easier to get a Turbo car to flame/pop & bang. My old JDM WRX used to pop & bang but that was running anti-lag thanks to it's SimTek ECU.

I don't see anything wrong with flames/pops & bangs coming from a car as long as it's not just from some Chav's car revving it up in the local car park with a flamer kit. It's actually pretty cool imo when you see it on race cars & tuned cars on track etc.

Watching the WRC in the Millennium Stadium, Cardiff there where plenty of pops, bangs & flames coming from their cars and not a Chav insight. :D;)

• Like 1

Its the youth of today taking over the forum! We will all have to wear backwards hats at meets soon to fit in... B)

Us youfs ain't all bad innit! (Backwards hats are ok, bit partial to that one myself :lol: )

*Peeks over shoulders* Edited by grundy225

As some have said it's a lot easier to get a Turbo car to flame/pop & bang. My old JDM WRX used to pop & bang but that was running anti-lag thanks to it's SimTek ECU.

I don't see anything wrong with flames/pops & bangs coming from a car as long as it's not just from some Chav's car revving it up in the local car park with a flamer kit. It's actually pretty cool imo when you see it on race cars & tuned cars on track etc.

Watching the WRC in the Millennium Stadium, Cardiff there where plenty of pops, bangs & flames coming from their cars and not a Chav insight. :D;)

+1

*Peeks over shoulders*

I've run out of likes today :lol:

• Like 1

*Peeks over shoulders*

Damn it so have I :lol:

*Peeks over shoulders*

you hand them out to easily

*Peeks over shoulders*

We just want friends :(
  • Like 1

*Peeks over shoulders*

Remember what your parents said about giving it away too easily....no one respects you ;)

Edited by 350Ad
  • Like 2