Making a Z'ed flame?

mattfinch

Mine is decatted and bangs like the cattle truck when I give it a couple of high blips but as for flames......I have no idea as I am in the driver's seat and my eyes are firmly on the road ahead. It would be cool just to scare the shite out of some asswipe tailgater but to be fair mine sounds evil enough without the flames to scare any rear view whoppers off.

Is it mapped?

I believe it may have been mapped by a previous owner but to a completely different setup to mine. When my mates are behind me they always say that as soon as I give it full steam ahead, they get a lovely scent of petrol through their vents. It's definitely running rich and I need to get it mapped properly to suit my system.

Mine is decatted and bangs like the cattle truck when I give it a couple of high blips but as for flames......I have no idea as I am in the driver's seat and my eyes are firmly on the road ahead. It would be cool just to scare the shite out of some asswipe tailgater but to be fair mine sounds evil enough without the flames to scare any rear view whoppers off.

Let me know if you get warning points, I've always wondered how close to the mark you can push the bad words :lol:

Ha! Now that you have pointed that one out I'll get shot down for sure! I shall await my fate......

Let me know if you get warning points, I've always wondered how close to the mark you can push the bad words :lol:

Ha! Now that you have pointed that one out I'll get shot down for sure! I shall await my fate......

I saw a mod say shitty earlier, if they can surely we can right?

My old mr2 roadster used to popple and backfire on down changes. That's when it should happen, but that had exhaust, decat and race manifold. The zed is more likely to do it if you have a 4into2into 1 manifold. But its not worth the expense fitting one.