Finally - just about there!!!

aidan

Well finally managed to get all the bits n bobs lying around the garage fitted.

Ride height / stance is now much better and the side skirts do help with the moddest drop.

Think thats me finished with the mods apart from alignment....time to sell might be on the horizon soon LOL.

Just been serviced too so hopefully my wallet should recover over the next few months. Just about at the 36000 mile mark as well.

Although could be tempted with a vented / bulge bonnet.....and maybe some satin black badges....MUST RESIST

A few pics after a quick clean. Need a good day to get it waxed and poilished.

1-2.jpg

2-2.jpg

4-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

http://5-1.jpg

Edited by aidan

Oh aye....forgot about that. But I'm sure there is still a few pennies laying around for that.

Would also like a moddest diffuser but still havent seen one that'll tie in.

"Finally - just about there" !! Maybe not the title I should have used afterall. :blush:

Edited by aidan

Aidan

Looks very nice. Has that been dropped on Teins 17/14 or something else ?. Wouldnt mind knowing what suspension mod you have done to drop her. Planning mine and heading towards Teins.

Payco

Aidan

Looks very nice. Has that been dropped on Teins 17/14 or something else ?. Wouldnt mind knowing what suspension mod you have done to drop her. Planning mine and heading towards Teins.

Payco

Yep Teins - S type....bought from a member on here. When i opened the box they were like new

Should settle a little more over next few journeys then I'll get the alignment checked. Couldn't go much lower due to speed bumps in my area, but happy with stance as is. Ride is a little stiffer than standard, but not uncomfortable. Also rolls a little less than before.

Backs fit in around 10 mins each side.

Fronts took around 30 mins each side (i only undone top and bottom of shocks then compressed shock - tight but worked).

Aidan

Payco

Forgot to say - mines is still on 18s. Drop would probably look more on yours as your running 19s

Very nice :thumbs:

Cheers Zeus.

As per norm, get the car looking like i want it and my roving eyes spy something else that takes my fancy.........that and the sound of lazy V8s (A VXR8 followed me yesterday!!!!!)

Edited by aidan

Very nice :thumbs:

Cheers Zeus.

As per norm, get the car looking like i want it and my roving eyes spy something else that takes my fancy.........that and the sound of lazy V8s (A VXR8 followed me yesterday!!!!!)

We all do it!

Just stick a v8 lump in your zed job done ;)

• Like 1

Love the car that was the look I was going to go fOr :-) . What is the name off the rear spoiler mate I'm looking for one for my roadster ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gia Cuzzo style ( i think of the top of my head).

What wheels are those? More specific, what are the stats, sizes and offsets??? They look really good...

xxr530 in shadow chrome.

18x8.75 front and 18x9.75 rear.

Offset is 20, no spacers needed.

Standard tyre size.

Rears are a little stretched but not really that noticable.