Summer 07 non event

Beavis

Well i am getting well and truly fed up with the weather this year! Cant remember the last time i cleaned the zed washed or polished it. Cant remember the last time i went for a nice summer evenings drive out. My zed to be honest is just an expensive toy, a bit of fun to be had. Whats the point in having it in this sh1t weather? Global warming to blame i guess :wacko::thumbdown:

I actually managed 45 mins between showers last night to scrape 3 weeks of muck off. No waxing and didn't even manage to get the Autosol out but progress nevertheless. P1ssing down now of course. :thumbdown:

wasnt going to bother having a holiday until much later , but just booked a flight to Spain in a couple of weeks time to get some guaranteed sun before I turn rusty..Just got to find some accomadation now :)
Tim you could match your car :teeth:

wasnt going to bother having a holiday until much later , but just booked a flight to Spain in a couple of weeks time to get some guaranteed sun before I turn rusty..Just got to find some accomadation now :)

Mate, it was 30C in Portugal last week, every day B)

Tim you could match your car :teeth:

:teeth: colour coordinated

although the weather is a nightmare and I haven't even had chance to go for a proper blast in the Z yet I have noticed the benefits of having a sunset coloured car. I've had 7 black cars which would all have looked filthy by now but the Z still looks B)

meant to be nice at the weekend I think!

Yeah dry for the weekend, so good news for Silverstone, but pi$$ing down again next week :rant:

Yep dry weekend. Its p*ssing down again here. Got the zed looking B) for the first time in ages and its raining again :angry: So much for the dry weekend. BBC said there is a small chance of a shower in the southern half of the country on Sunday night. Yeah right so why is it raining now in the North West??

I log the weather at work in my diary and use it as an indicator against how many people have walked on the pitch during the day.

This Sunday made it 5 weeks of constant rain. We haven't had one day in the last 5 weeks where it has remained dry between 8.30am and 6pm. The first week of June was the last time we had a dry day.

By now I am usually lobster pink with sunburn and craving either a Convertible or a Motorbike. But not this year.

I can't wait to bugger off to Tenerife in 7 weeks time but I must admit to being slightly concerned, because usually getting sunburnt once or twice at home kind of prepares you for Tenerife Sun. This year it's going to be the first Sun we've seen and I just know I am going to be one sunburnt, peeling and very sore ginger kid using Bacardi and Coke as anaesthetic :wacko: