Suspension Drop..

Payco

All

Sorry if this topic has been repeated more times than the Wizard Of Oz but I want to bounce the subject around once more.

I am running my z on a set of 19x10 ET20 rear and 19x9 ET 20 front Rota GTR's. The arches arent rolled on the car. I have reached the decision that to finish the look of the car off now I need to lower her. Not going down the coilovers route as I have no plans to track her and dont want to spend another £1500+ on her. Springs are my prefered route to getting her lowered. I want to drop 25mm or even 30mm. I know I will need front and rear camber arms and geo re set but want to know what people are running and what experience they have of them. Its not my daily driver so I can plan to avoid speed humps where possible. One concern is my very expensive Mines CF front lip which I really DONT want to destroy.

On the face of it my research is leading me towards e-bachs.

Can a few of you share some feedback. Any photos of your z dropped on Rotas would be appreciate.

Thanks Again

Payco

• Like 1

Hi mate I've just for some Elbach springs to my z and I'm running some 20inc rims with 275/30 tyres on the rear and 245/30 on the front just ordered the camber adjustment for the back and there is plenty off room between the arch . Not driven her yet as awaiting the delivery off the arms

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As Arron says with a 30mm drop your spoiler will be a lot closer to the road, the Teins give an average drop of 17mm at the front and 14mm at the back.

You wont require camber arms with them as there is enough adjustment as standard.

We stock the Teins and Eibach springs as well as the Eibach/SPC camber arms. Drop me a PM if I can help :)

Ewen

Thanks Arran. Thats what i was thinking but then i thought would the teins drop her enough ?. Does anyone have any photos of a z dropped on teins at 17mm and 14mm.

Payco

They fit but dont sit nicely on the rear so you have to drill the bottom bracket further down. Not for me thanks plus with the hr version you'll need to rear turrets strengthening due to the full coilover rear.

Dual tech are brilliant once of the best mods ive done

Love your whole set up Bob but I will destroy my Mines lip if I go that low.Looks like you are running the same set up as the chaps in the men's luge in the Winter Olympics..

Payco