Widebody Moonbeam 370z GT with 2015 Nismo Front End (p17)

oldbonesmcgee

Just wondering, do you know whether or not the side skirts from the 2015 Nismo will be a straight replacement for the one's on a 2010 GT model? Thought you'd be the best person to ask assuming you've already done some research into fitting Nismo parts to a regularone!

P.s. where's the bumper update?? ;)

There is a set of 2015 side skirts on eBay if ur thinking about it..

That's exactly why I was asking :D

I also want to go the 2015 nismo bumper router for my 370 when I get it this week, I am dying to see the results! haha

Awesome thread by the way, loving the Zed! 25mm spacers and 25mm drop all around is a good choice.

• 3 weeks later...

Any updates on this mate?

Just wondering if you've had much success fitting the bumper as I'm looking at possibly doing the same with the front bumper and also side skirts if they do fit?.

Went to my Nissan dealer today to get a price from them but thy were adamant the 2015 Nismo kit won't fit a regular 370z! :dry:

I guess its all relative, the fender liners would technically need changed and the under tray and the foam has to be removed or it doesn't fit and I'm not even 100% sure that the new bumper will compatible with the headlight washers, still just hoping at the moment.

The car is days away from being back on the road though so it will be going up to the bodyshop to get the bumper done and I'm going to do the headlights black.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Finally after months of waiting to get paint done everything is happening at once.

New bumper is painted

Headlights have been split and painted

Bumper has been modified to accept headlight washers

Wheels have been test fitted (going 10.5 all round)

IMAG2013_zpsnghm9eii.jpg

IMAG2015_zpsprjtq1sz.jpg

IMG-20150502-WA0006_zpsjbe6t5ss.jpg

IMAG2032_zpsgs3pxyai.jpg

• Like 2

Looking forward to seeing this car!!

I already wished i had left my shrouds silver, but seeing yours makes me want to change them more and more!!

Edited by ross27