Widebody Moonbeam 370z GT with 2015 Nismo Front End (p17)

oldbonesmcgee

Seriously love your car! Ive seen some cars on the US forums with the splash gaurds fitted on the rear of the front arches (on the start of the side skirt). I think it blends quite well, and suits the lip.

I know there is cutting involved, but i think the CF fangs would set it off too!!

Thanks man!

Yeah I'm really not sure what to do side skirt wise. I'm still not sure if I like the whole side step thing which is what I was originally planning to do, maybe the splash guards plus the side steps (cutting also involved in this) would look good?

And yeah CF fangs would look good and if this wrap peels up again I will be looking into it.

Old bones, If your around Aberdeen let me know. I'm passing through to Peterhead and I don't mind having a look at your car. Particularity the lip spoiler! I've not seen many I like but this ones nice and subtle. I'm in Aberdeen Friday around 1ish and next Tuesday evening

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Love it ... How did you attach the diffuser?,

With sikaflex, clamps and LOTS of pressure.

Looks fantastic buddy!

Hope you don't mind that I've copied you with Evo-R front splitter, side steps & rear diffuser btw - looks so much better than OEM it's 100% required, in my mind :lol:

Haha, no I don't mind! It is a great combo (although I would say that) The best bit about the Evo-R lip is that it doesn't affect clearance, so if/when I go coilovers I won't be worried about trashing it...might need to remove the GT chin though.

Just don't copy my wheels tho :p:boxing:

• Like 1

Little update, my diffuser from Tarmac has arrived

IMAG1251_zps3pwyaof8.jpg

Looks like I need to lower my exhaust a little to get it to it perfectly. Hopefully it won't be a huge deal but the bolt I need to take offr to space out looks pretty corroded :/

I can't see this on tarmac website have they stopped selling it?

Just caught up on the updates. Now mine is lowered on Eibachs I am shocked you went for a lip.

I catch the plastic chin spoiler every day. Hard cornering makes them rub, its mental. I am sure it will wear down soon though ;)

What are those wheels? And its just a Photoshop at the moment I take it? Looking great :D

Edited by 370Ad
  • Like 1