VQ Engine, Engine parts and Ancillaries

Keyser

Hi All,

I have 3 and a bit engines in various states of deadness :lol:

Engine 1 Has a suspected blown head gasket

the other 2 both have spun crank bearings - so they are ideal if you are planning a FI or NA build and want a second engine that is going to be reconditioned.

They are however IMO anyway cheap :)

All the engines are VQ35DE and were out of running Zeds that died for the reasons above so all ancillaries were working when removed.

Plenty of options how you want them and I'm happy to split at least 2 of them :thumbs:

Complete engine (choice of 2) the lot with all ancillaries £500 + Shipping

Long Block £350 + Shipping

Any part you need from the engine PM me for a price :)

KODC0009_zps147b6b0a.jpg

KODC0005_zpsa822da13.jpg

KODC0007_zps9cd2c72c.jpg

KODC0008_zpsde7a32a7.jpg

KODC0006_zpsad2ffa23.jpg

These are a bugger to sell, best off sticking on Ebay 1 at a time mate IMO

You could build 3 fresh engines though and get good money for them that way :thumbs:

Well if someone wants them they can take em on, as you say if I rebuild they are worth money but parts are not cheap, Lot of people looking at doing FI builds and I haven't got the time at the moment :(

They may yet end up on the bay but I'm in no hurry either way :)

If you lived closer I'd see if we could come to some of arrangement for rebuilding the engine and then helping me fit it.

As it stands, I don't have the facilities at home until the new extension is built.

I'd love to put a VQ in her though.

• 8 months later...

Still have loads of bits left and still got dead engines laying around, I even acquired another 1 :lol:

Anyway need them gone so make an offer if you want something or they will probably get weighed in for scrap.

Or maybe a coffee table in the making Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................................................

• 2 weeks later...

How much for a dead block? the wife would love a wine rack, and I'd love a block in the living room :lol: Thinking I can combine them both :p

I will be in touch shortly about that when I strip them down for parts/scrap :thumbs:

• Like 1