350z exhaust wanted something loud

toner

K1 exhaust is loud and not popular due it droning on long journeys

Come up 2nd hand from time to time, most exhausts are quite loud with a decat

Also you could buy the straight pipes that take the place of the back box - that is loud, they're called cybox exhaust pipes

Edited by GIXXERUK

I am about to replace my exhaust with the Invidia gemini that I picked up. Current one is a HKS Style True Dual exhaust, very very low miles and in excellent condition. Its not silly loud, just a tad loud for my old ears, Has a really lovely deep burble to it, and a hell of a snarl when you hit the loud peddle.

I am trying to find a local garage that can get the car on their ramps so I can take some pics in situ before the Invidia goes on. PM me if interested.

Looks very similar to the pic here, but has different tips

Sorry buster, missed your request. Well it cannot be too loud as the wife doesn't complain, its got a very deep tone to it. I am more of a OEM guy or something only a tad louder than OEM, my job dictates that I cannot do the "hooligan" bit :-)

Nobody has ever complained of it being too loud, and never had Plod complain......Its my personal taste more than anything.

I have to admit that with this sort of exhaust you do get the usual drone at cruising speed but nothing that makes you want to leap out of the car, I have the sounds system up 2 notch's more and its fine.

I have a crap(ish) recording that I will try to upload shortly.

Graeme

Couple of small sound bytes. First one (Ex1) is stationary ..... You can hear on both that we had the Mic (Samsung S4) too close to the exhaust really.

2nd one; Ex2, only stretch of road I could find that was quiet, but did'nt allow me a decent run. I can try and get some more at the weekend if these are now good, but they give some idea.

Ex1.mp3

Ex2.mp3

• 2 weeks later...