Wheel Colours On Azure Blue

pjf1985

Thinking of changing my wheels on my Azure Blue 350z, which colours would work best?

Black, white, silver, bronze, gold or maybe even a wilder colour?

Pics would be a bonus! B)

I'm thinking maybe a gold or bronze to be different...

ddsc4244yu3.jpg

If its a gold like the Volks (a sort of white gold) yes, but if its the jewish racing gold you get on some other wheels, no ;)

Anthracite works well, black is done to death and for me white looks a bit rally car ish.

How about this: House of Kolour Copper Penny Pearl

houseofholourcopperpearl_zpsdecc06ba.jpg

Some nice ideas guys! :D

That Zed is gorgeous!! bronze is always a good colour on blue. For me it was always going to be white! classic combo :D

IMG_5080.jpg

IMG_5091.jpg

Love the look of white on blue, and the Rays look gorgeous in white! Your car is lovely B) Only concern would be keeping them clean haha.

Green

I say that to everything though - probably best not to ask me what colour is best :blush:

LOL! Not too sure on green but thanks for the input :lol:

If its a gold like the Volks (a sort of white gold) yes, but if its the jewish racing gold you get on some other wheels, no ;)

Anthracite works well, black is done to death and for me white looks a bit rally car ish.

How about this: House of Kolour Copper Penny Pearl

houseofholourcopperpearl_zpsdecc06ba.jpg

Know what you mean on the gold, I prefer the whiteish gold best. That copper would look pretty nice I think!

• 2 weeks later...

Im thinking of plasti dipping mine orange or "Blaze orange" you can type "Blaze orange plasti dip wheels" into google and you can see it for yourself, waiting on a quote at the moment.

im doingt this because i cant afford a proper job hehe, plus at around 25 quid a corner you can keep changing the colour until you find one that works :D

Im thinking of plasti dipping mine orange or "Blaze orange" you can type "Blaze orange plasti dip wheels" into google and you can see it for yourself, waiting on a quote at the moment.

im doingt this because i cant afford a proper job hehe, plus at around 25 quid a corner you can keep changing the colour until you find one that works :D

Reckon that'd look great mate, been wanting to try plasti dipping myself! Orange and blue go great together.

blue on blue

blue350zed.jpg

2003-nissan-350Z-track-volk-racing-CE28N-wheels.jpg

Wow that is incredible, love it! Always fancied having some Mag Blue wheels but wasn't sure if they'd work on a blue car B)

Edited by pjf1985