Gran Turismo 6 350-UK Championship

KyleR

I'm defo in tonight, sorry for the absence, I downloaded FM2014 the other day and my time seems to have vanished.

Update

Laguna Seca: 1:31.164

Willow Springs: 1:19.819

Daytona: 1:57.421

Great choice of car, it's great fun to chuck around :thumbs:

Edited by SuperStu

I'm defo in tonight, sorry for the absence, I downloaded FM2014 the other day and my time seems to have vanished.

Update

Laguna Seca: 1:31.164

Willow Springs: 1:19.819

Daytona: 1:57.421

Great choice of car, it's great fun to chuck around :thumbs:

I think I got lucky with the car choice. I picked it because it's awesome and very very cheap, it was pure luck that it actually handles pretty well, especially once you learn to control the slides :D

Great times from you two :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

I've finally bought a copy, wasn't going to at first after buying a PS4 but it was only £20 on Amazon so I couldn't resist. I'll have a little play and see if I can get near any of your times :)

Good luck, hopefully it will resurrect this thread :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi GT6 drivers. Just a quick tip if you weren't already aware.

You know how everyones always moaning about the sounds online? Well there is something you can do now in order to massively improve them.

In the overall game options accessed from the home screen, In the Audio/Sound options, you can change the sound viewpoint. Change this from Normal to Bonnet, and you'll get the better, clearer, more detailed sounds you normally only get when driving in bonnet view when you're driving in normal (dials) view.

Some cars have better sounds than others, so improvement will vary according to your car, but this is a MUST DO mod to your GT6 experience.

I'm pretty stoked on it as I recommended they do this as a quick and dirty fix to lack lustre sounds and I've never seen anyone else ever recommend it. Maybe someone at PD saw it, cos they've gone and implemented it. Enjoy the tranny whines and deep burbly exhaust notes. (Sport exhausts sound better than race ones btw and you only lose a few HP).

Let me know what you think. B)

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Why don't we see who can get the best time round the norschliefe in a fully tuned 350Z (HR 313bhp) on racing soft tyres, racing hard or soft suspension, all aerodynamic mods.

Or whatever? Just an idea.

Like it. NOS?

Why don't we see who can get the best time round the norschliefe in a fully tuned 350Z (HR 313bhp) on racing soft tyres, racing hard or soft suspension, all aerodynamic mods.

Or whatever? Just an idea.

Like it. NOS?

No NOS I think. Just pure driver skill and a level playing field :)

Right then, did a few sighters just now:

2007 350Z, fully NA tuned, no customisable gearbox or suspension, customisable LSD, racing soft rubber

7:00:658

I will break 7 mins tomorrow!

2007 350Z, fully NA tuned, no customisable gearbox or suspension, customisable LSD, racing soft rubber

Ok it's late and I've waited almost 3hrs whilst GT6 downloaded the updates & installed them all as I haven't played it in so long but I thought I'd have a go at this for a laugh. :D

Fairlady Z version S (Z33) '07 ~ fully NA tuned, no custom gearbox or suspension, custom LSD (although haven't adjusted it) with racing soft rubber tyres.

Hopefully the same set up as Stu for a level playing field (no weight reduction although I have changed the clutch/flywheel).

1st attempt: 7:20:530

2nd attempt: 7:13:362

I blame the tyres as they were obviously not MPSS. :dry::lol:

Ok it's late and I've waited almost 3hrs whilst GT6 downloaded the updates & installed them all as I haven't played it in so long but I thought I'd have a go at this for a laugh. :D

Fairlady Z version S (Z33) '07 ~ fully NA tuned, no custom gearbox or suspension, custom LSD (although haven't adjusted it) with racing soft rubber tyres.

Hopefully the same set up as Stu for a level playing field (no weight reduction although I have changed the clutch/flywheel).

1st attempt: 7:20:530

2nd attempt: 7:13:362

I blame the tyres as they were obviously not MPSS. :dry::lol:

I've maxed everything apart from the Supercharger and NOS (and the custom stuff above) including Stage 3 weight reduction. Have you added a BGW too? I think once you do those you'll easily be sniffing around 7 mins.

I have TCS and ABS on 1 also.

I've maxed everything apart from the Supercharger and NOS (and the custom stuff above) including Stage 3 weight reduction. Have you added a BGW too? I think once you do those you'll easily be sniffing around 7 mins.

I have TCS and ABS on 1 also.

Ok then I shall do the weight reduction etc later today & see what time I can bring it down to. :D

60452604.jpg

:lol: