Gran Turismo 6 350-UK Championship

KyleR

Im happy with that. Im mean im not bothered about it being premium car or not to be honest but I think if others prefer premium then im happy.

And the only changes allowed on the car are pit services to keep the car in good nick correct?

You can only perform oil changes and I guess restore body and engine, but I doubt any of us will put enough miles on it to need a rebuild.

So, the increase body rigidity item in pit stop is a no no.

The increase body rigidity only restores it to factory I believe though.

The restore rigidity does that, but the increase adds new weld points. ***I believe***

This is my understanding. Stiffen the chassis etc.

Wow the Zed is heavy in stock trim compared to the Lotus. I've not touched anything, not even brake balance or ballast (not that she needs any, very well balanced).

Tokyo R246 Forward - 1:59.808 - There's a second or two in that as well.

Suzuka Circuit - 2:23.962 - what a great circuit!

Tsukuba - 1:03.637 - just a short run on here, this could be my new Goodwood :bang:

Edited by SuperStu

I don't have the game but am tempted at £25

http://www.postabarg...mo-6-ps3/039917

I just had a quick look in the obvious places to buy for prices and noticed on eBay that some have bid as high as £30 + £3 p&p, when it's available for £25 delivered on Amazon :lol:

Some people are complete mongs and just HAVE to "win" an auction.

I wouldn't be too worried about those times Vansman!

I'm finding it really tough getting to grips with an unmodifiable car, not loving these tyres. Needs some MPSS ;)

Oh god the stock tyres are awful.

Maybe we should vote to allow sport soft tyres on the Zed? :teeth:

Edited by longsh07

I don't have the game but am tempted at £25

http://www.postabarg...mo-6-ps3/039917

I just had a quick look in the obvious places to buy for prices and noticed on eBay that some have bid as high as £30 + £3 p&p, when it's available for £25 delivered on Amazon :lol:

Some people are complete mongs and just HAVE to "win" an auction.

Apologies I'm on the phone and meant to post the direct link to amazon. I follow post a bargain on twitter. They've been tweeting some great deals.

I've actually ordered this now as at that price it's worth a look.

There's some nice times coming up for Challenge 2 already, starting to think I just got very lucky with my suspension setup on the Louts giving me a competitive edge.

Stu, would you be ok with sharing your setup for the Elise? I'm curious to see if your setup is significantly different from mine.