Paul Walker tribute @ Santa Pod

zed 1990

Cool snaps, hoping to get mine uploaded at some point.

I'm still undecided if that was the real eclipse...It's valued at £125k in some musium last I heard, and this guy was charging £5 to sit in it and have a photo taken :lol: And the Guy in the range rover next to the eclipse looks very shady! :lol:

I'm still undecided if that was the real eclipse...It's valued at £125k in some musium last I heard, and this guy was charging £5 to sit in it and have a photo taken :lol: And the Guy in the range rover next to the eclipse looks very shady! :lol:

I thought that! And pretty sure real car in the film has sparco bucket seats...

• 11 months later...

no its not the real one

was the green one fi

or the white one stuck in first

Csmith above commented that it was the worst time he's ever done as it was so slippery so guessing it was just a bad start for the white Zed (guess that was his) which seemed to just stand still spinning the rear wheels up.

Don't think the green one was FI. ;)

Great pictures all. :thumbs: