BIG thanks to Adam @ Z1 for suppling my new wheels *PICS*

P15UL T

I would like to say a big thanks you to Adam@Z1auto.com for helping me out with suppling my new wheels and tyres.

he not only recomended the correct size and offset but also answered all my emails didnt matter how daft the question was :thumbs:

all in they took 2 weeks to arrive and in tip top shape

the specs are as follows

19" RAYS Ro ja R25

9.5" fronts - offset +19 (12.3kg)

10.5" rears - offset +32 (13.3kg)

Toyo T1R

265/30/19 fronts (10.9 kg)

285/30/19 rears (12.1kg)

ok here are some pics:

100_1134.jpg

100_1132.jpg

100_1131.jpg

100_1130.jpg

100_1129.jpg

100_1124.jpg

Gonna look great on the HULK, when do you reckon your's have them fitted with the pickies headed our way ?

:thumbs::thumbs:

the car is going back in on wednesday to the bodyshop for another few finishing touches before the main car show up here - fast and modified

if all is going well i should get them on the car at the weekend or at the latest monday - cant wait :yahoo:

Great wheels. Just wondering why you took 265's in the front? I thought 255 was already pretty wide for the front as most people go for 245's. I have 255 and I think that's the maximum I would want to have on my 9.5" front wheels. Turning in is less sharp as with the oem 225's, although stability on high speeds (130mph+) increased.

Let me know what your experience is with the 265/285 setup. I have 275's on the rear and probably go for 285's next.