Cannot quote topics in a reply.

Anyone got any ideas as to why I can`t quote topics any more when replying ? When I hit the "quote" tab it just gives me the normal reply with no quote in there ! Used to work just fine till just recently.

Edited by Wayne370Z

Anyone got any ideas as to why I can`t quote topics any more when replying ? When I hit the "quote" tab it just gives me the normal reply with no quote in there ! Used to work just fine till just recently.

Works ok for me,

What Browser are you using?

works for me :) Firefox on mac, going to try with Safari

Clear the cache in IE and see if that helps

I already did the deleting browsing history/temp files/cookies/etc. if that`s the same thing as clearing the cache. It didn`t make any difference. If not I`m not sure how to do it.

Edited by Wayne370Z

I've had these issues on and off for months - although older versions of IE have no probs ( i.e. at work) - return key for new para sometimes works - but never in PMs and can't quote at all :shrug:

+ I clear my history and cookies all the time :wacko:

Edited by Vik54

The lesson to be learnt here is that IE is complete rubbish.

Microsoft seem to go out of their way to make it difficult for software to be compatible with their browser if it's already working well with their competitors.

Skip IE and get Firefox or Chrome or Safari.