How far would you go when cleaning your car?

Grundy

....£7500 far?

http://www.barryboys...tailedastra.htm

(Apologies its a BB link, but the original link - http://www.corsaspor...d=347865&page=1 has images removed)

The finish of that is superb, seats look awesome, but as many comments say, why spend that much? Especially if it's going to rain, or get bird poop on etc.

**Edit - Trying to get to the bottom of the actual price, some say he paid someone who has the £7k Zymol product to do the job at £90ph, others say he paid for the Zymol and paid a professional to do the job. **

Edited by grundy225

Shhh :lol: It's been interesting finding out some stuff (I.e. I've now just learnt about Zymol Cleaning products, and apparently one costs £7k with life time refills :S )

Don't worry, I'm dedicated to this forum ;)

Shhh :lol: It's been interesting finding out some stuff (I.e. I've now just learnt about Zymol Cleaning products, and apparently one costs £7k with life time refills :S )

Don't worry, I'm dedicated to this forum ;)

Cheapskate ;)

http://swns.com/news/british-businessman-launches-worlds-expensive-car-wax-costing-65000-38132/

Thing is, that car is still a Vauxhall....

I love that even on the vauxhall forum they even say,,, its an astra :lol:

I really couldn't think of anything worse than going to a VXR meet. I went to a few last year with a strong turn out of the "twats". Once the first 2 cars came past doing "handbrake" turns I left.... the guy doing the car needs to apply some detailing to his head,,, tosser :lol: excuse my scottish.

• Like 1

I am no car snob but it's an Astra..... Spend the extra money and get something better!!! That money would be going on a 370z if it where me

+1. :)

I love cars, honestly all cars, everything has its own merits but it would have to be something seriously special to get that style of cleaning!

I am no car snob but it's an Astra..... Spend the extra money and get something better!!! That money would be going on a 370z if it where me

+1. :)

I love cars, honestly all cars, everything has its own merits but it would have to be something seriously special to get that style of cleaning!

Something special like our Zeds :)

Where's the thread about the guy who bought the Astra VXR 'Ring edition that almost rejected it because it had some minor swirls on the paint?

Same guy isn't it? Just his previous car :scare:

Is it really? Perhaps that's why the white VXR detail sprang to mind then!