Which lip?

Andyhut

So after having my zed a couple of months I think its time I bought a front lip. After days looking at numerous pictures I still can't decide....so many to choose from but I think the ings+1 is winning so far.

post-20242-0-72325500-1388955632_thumb.jpg

But then there's the Stillen lip.

post-20242-0-44467600-1388955697_thumb.jpg

Then the nismo.

post-20242-0-49538800-1388955752_thumb.jpg

Ps this is my first post

No I haven't seen the Veilside one, anyone got a pic? Looking for something that's not to in your face maybe my only sight criticism about the Nismo style but at £99 at the moment it's very tempting, well done Tarmac great price!

No I haven't seen the Veilside one, anyone got a pic? Looking for something that's not to in your face maybe my only sight criticism about the Nismo style but at £99 at the moment it's very tempting, well done Tarmac great price!

Just googled the Veilside one out of interest. Doesn't look too bad.

Veilside_Ver_1_lip_px_005.jpg

I like the first one tbh ~ Nismo one look's a bit like a snow plow imo. :lol:;)

On another note, when adding a lip, can it simply be added onto the OEM bumper without having to change the entire thing?

What without having to change the OEM bumper, then yes as far as I'm aware. Although some lips may need some alterations to get them to fit nicely. ;)

A Veilside V1 lip from Tarmac Sportz, on my Zed, colour coded. I really, really like it, if I do say so myself :)

Lip_zpsbee4066f.jpg

ohhhh you got my photo up of my lip he he! I have to say when I received it from tarmac before it was painted I was a bit hesitant but it changes once its painted and fitted. im very impressed with how it looks and everyone that's seen it comments on how good it makes the front look now! plus you cant go wrong for the price either...... get it..

I've got the Tarmac Sportz Mismo lip. I had it fitted to my car without any other mods (bodywork wise) and it did look a bit naff if I'm honest as on its own, its a fat lip, but once I fitted side skirts etc the world started spinning on its correct axis again.

For 99 squid, it's a bargain. But it depends on what else you've got planned. If its just a lip you're after, go for something subtle.

I would like to say that I was only going to buy a lip but as we all know once you start! Cheers for the pic and SuperStu I am liking the veilside v1 lip so it's down to two veilside or ings+1. I like the veilside as it gives you that nismo look just without being too in your face but i like the ings+1 as it matches the lines of the car which makes it look more part of the car not a stuck on part. Still 50/50 maybe the price will help me decide, has anyone had any dealings with ings+1 parts?

Never been a fan of the Nismo lip, sticks out too far. I like the Stillen lip actually. Have you considered a splitter? Stillen do one, it bolts onto OEM and if you dont mind it being black no need to paint it either...Tarmac is your man!

photo8-2.jpg